What I Did In The Back Of His Car

So this is my new book. I really hope you all enjoy it. If it's a little boring at first, give it time. I swear it's about to get very interesting ;) and I'm doing my best to make it ah-ma-zing. So, read, vote, fan, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. But most importantly comment. Cos comments are cool xD

 The picture is Steph :)

----------------------

I watched him. He was at the opposite side of the dancefloor, dancing with some girl. Only, it wasn't some girl. It was my best friend. And he knew we were best friends. And she knew he was my boyfriend.

       Did they seriously think I wouldn't be able to see them? I'd give it all up for him. I mean, he was my first proper boyfriend, my first love. I could never let him go. I'd do anything to make him stay. Everytime I looked at him, the weird butterfly feeling in my stomach was stronger than before. If I didn't see his face I'd stop breathing. Literally. No one could ever take his place. But now my best friend was taking mine.

       I was dancing with the others. Numerous guys came up and started dry-humping my leg, but I quickly pusheed them all off. Only one guy could touch this. Even though I was even too scared to let him touch this.

       Ok, so I was a virgin. And I was also the most popular girl in school. It wasn't like I was totally frigid. I mean, we did stuff together. We  loved to mess around. But, sex is special. You can't just give it away to anybody. My mom and dad did it together for their first time, and look at them now. Full of anger and regret towards each other. Regretted each other, regretted me.

       I couldn't let that happen between me and Jason.

       Then I saw one simple movement. It alerted me immediately. It started off innocent enough. Tiff turned around, her arms around Jason's neck. The same neck I stroked every day. She smiled seductively up at him and blinked her eyelashes. He wriggled his eyebrows and grinned sheepishly. They leaned inwards, towards each other. Their lips touched. Their lips opened. They moved in sync with each other, one of her arms now wrapping fully around his neck, forcing him in to her. Her other hand ran through his hair. After what seemed like half an hour, they stopped. Call me crazy but I actually let out a sigh of relief. But then she grabbed his hand and pulled him through a door, towards the bathrooms. He didn't object.

       I quickly turned around from the now empty spot where they had once been dancing and threw my hands up in the air. If I couldn't see them, I could kid myself it wasn't happening. I let out a whoop as a sped-up version of Love the Way You Lie came on. That song was totally my jam.

       My friends giggled and the guys came back. This time I didn't push them off. Who said I couldn't have a little fun?

       So I was getting off with this one hot guy, realling cranking up the flirting. It had been a while since I had been this close with someone else. It reminded me of what I loved about Jason. This guy was an amateur. His smell of Lynx was overpowering and his hands were sloppy, not even bothering to be gentle with my ass. Nothing like Jason.

        I could feel his lips making their way closer to mine. I paused in my head. Would I really allow myself to stoop to Jason's level? And then I thought of him letting out sex noises with my best friend. I could never stoop to that level.

       So our  tongues met. That's right, our tongues. He didn't even bother starting off the kiss, just going right in there. I felt like vomiting, but I didn't stop it anyway.

       At first, I thought I must have been a terrible kisser, cos the guy pulled away from me after only about five seconds. I looked around confused. He was on the floor, his hand over his nose.

       Jason was on top of him, pulling one of his fists back, building impact. I have to admit, in that crazy mind of mine, I felt kind of flattered. Then I remember this guy's life, or at least his face, was at risk.

       "Jason? What the fuck?" I screamed, kneeling down beside the guy as Jason pushed his fist down into his face once again.

       "Stop! Stop now!"

       "This guy was using you, Steph. He just wants a piece of ass to stick his dick into!"

       "And you'd know all about that."

       I didn't even mean to say, it just slipped out of my mouth. I hated fighting with Jason.

       But then he stopped punching the guy and looked at me, a stoney look in his eyes. He got up quickly and grabbed my hand, dragging me behind him as he stormed outside.

       "I'm bringing you home."

       "Jas, I'm sorry, look he was just a gu -"

       "I don't care about him," he snapped, spinning around on his heels to face me. We were in the parking lot. I shuddered at the sudden cold.

       "You can do whatever the fuck you want with whoever the fuck you want. Oh wait, that's right, you won't. Cos you're a frigid bitch who just won't put out. When are you going to grow up, Steph? No one's going to every want you if you don't give them what they want. Not even me. I'm not going to wait around forever. I might have to start fucking around for myself."

       I lowered my head, tracing my foot along the gravel beneath me. I didn't want him to see my eyes reddening. It wasn't the fact that he called me a bitch. It wasn't even the fact that he seriously believed I hadn't seen him make out with my best friend. It was that he was giving out to me. It was that I knew we were going down, crashing. And I knew I could do nothing to save us.

       Well, almost nothing. I had one thing left to do. I made my decision. It was the only way to stay with him forever and always.