Love, and Lust

There I was, laying down on the blue silk sheets, perhaps they were teal, possibly turquoise, why am I still talking about the sheets?
Ray was in the bathroom, he was freshening up which was quite odd to me because when you hookup with someone it would be the woman getting ready, was he expecting to get more out of it or something? Hmm.
Ray and I have been best buds for about a lifetime, I could never see him with any girl because I always thought no girl was good enough for him. But he was into me and I think we might be hooking up. Or at least I hope so.
He's such an Adonis. The pecks, the biceps, abs, muscle tone, uff. He's 5'8, please Jesus, gimme one night. That's all I need. Ha.
Ray stepped out of the bathroom, hair wet, in just boxers with that half smile of his.
What are you looking at, perve?! -Ray
I jumped and replied, "not you, ugly."
Oh really, well I guess cuddling is off the table then. -Ray
No!!!! -Andi
He came over and laid down with me on the bipolar colored sheets. He put his arm around my shoulder, this position could've easily made his arm fall asleep but that was his risk.
Ray leaned over and asked me a question that made my jaw dropped.
So, how hard would it be for me to unbutton your shirt while kissing you? -Ray
Oh yeah, I was definitely getting laid tonight.
Uh, um, what? -Andi
He kissed me, not a peck though, it was completely based from Paris, and I didn't want to stop.
He placed his hand on my waist while us both being on our sides, the kissing intensified so much my face felt like it was on fire.
Ray rushed his hand from my waist to my ass and back again. He then lifted me on top of him, he was turned on by the feel of it, we kept kissing with both of his hands on my hips making me rotate on his hard member, it felt good oddly enough. He let go of my hips but I didn't stop grinding, I felt one of my buttons undo, then another, and another, till my chest and stomach were no longer covered. He threw my shirt across the room and I couldn't help but laugh a little.
The only thing that's funny is that you're still not fully undressed while I'm just in my fu**ing underwear. -Ray
I only have tights and my bra left, get to work, bub. -Andi
He immediately flipped us over and pulled off my tights revealing myself, my face turned blood shot red, the embarrassment was horrible. Even though I wanted him, oh how I wanted him, he was still my friend and I never thought he'd see this side of me.
How cute, Andi. You're blushing, you're not a virgin, are you? -Ray
I never talk about my love life to him so he wouldn't know, but I was.
I kind of avoided the question by covering my face with the pillow, he laughed a bit.
Don't worry, doll face, I'll be gentle. -Ray
By the looks of his package bulging from his boxers I didn't think gentle could be possible.
He spread my legs and I felt his head getting near my thigh, I was scared and aroused all in one. I felt him kiss the inside of my thigh, chills came up my spine, he then began to go up and down my leg kissing my thighs. He gave maybe two hickeys on each thigh. He looked up from in between my legs and chuckled to see me covered by a fu**ing pillow.
Baby, get rid of that pillow. I wanna see your expression when I do this. Don't be embarrassed, baby, its just the first time, I'm still gentle right? -Ray
I moved the pillow slowly and nodded. The red of my face faded a bit, but I was still hot.
He went in slowly to my pu**y licking the very top of my cl*t, I gasped so loud. He watched my every move when he began to lick inside my pu**y.
His arms wrapped around my thighs squeezing hard while devouring me, I was losing my mind, I moaned and pulled one side of the sheet off the mattress, pulling my hair with one hand with the other on his head. He knew what he was doing, and well.
I started to moan his name and immediately he looked up and stopped.
I want you, Andi. I've wanted you for so long, I think 4 years is enough, can we lose it together? -Ray
He's a virgin?!?!
I grinned and he knew it was time.
________________________________
How was that, guys?! I love writing these kinds of books, and don't worry, its not over, its only the beginning :)
Notes, comments, likes, anything.