Chapter-17

Elena's POV

Once I am out of this house I am gonna trick Luke into thinking I have forgotten something and run away. It's gonna break his heart but this is between me and my mother. We have to solve it. On our own.

"Hey Luke I think we forgot the gift we bought for her."

"Really ? Yup it's not here"

"Could you pls run up and get it. There is no point in me going since I don't know the codes and no point in both going. I will get the car. You get the gift."

"Alright"

He runs in. As soon as he is out of sight I get into the car and drive away.

--------------------------------

"Hello my daughter."

"Hi mom."

"Long time no see. How is that boy treating you ?"

She spits with venom. I thought we were here to make amends.

"Nice."

"Well not anymore. I have something to show you that will prove that he is not what you think."

"Mom please. I thought we are here to sort out our differences and not Luke and mine's."

"It is. As soon as you see these, you will hate him and leave him. And come back to me. Moreover we are moving again."

"I am not moving."

"Just look"

She takes out her laptop and presses play on it. Then the screen comes alive. I see Luke walking and a girl on the bed. I can't make out the girl.

I don't wanna see Luke's sex tape.

Then Luke strips and the girl blushes and looks away. At that time I can see the girl or should I say the woman's face. It's my PE teacher. They start having sex. I look away. I knew Luke was a player but not that he slept with a teacher. Then he says,

"So about my marks...."

"I will put it. Don't worry."

"Good"

So he slept with her for grades ? How low can he be ? Then I see the date that is shown in the video. It was the day we first met. I know we weren't dating but I feel betrayed.

Luke's POV

That girl left me again with a note.

This is between me and my mom. I want to sort it out. Please respect my desicion. And I will be back. Love you.
Elena

She thought adding love you at the end will stop me from coming ? We reach her drive way and I pay the driver. I barge in and see Elena on the verge of tears. I run to her side and envelope her in a hug. But she pushes me away.

Why ?

I see the computer lying and see that my sex tape with the PE teacher was playing.

What ?

How is that possible ? I Don't have a PE class. I replay it and the it says that I was sleeping with her for grades ? I don't need them. I dont have a PE class.

Elena is crying by now. She doesn't believe it does she ?

"Baby, please don't cry. I can't see you like this."

"Why did you do it Luke ?"

"I didn't do it."

"Please stop lying. You very clearly did it for grades. And you did it on the day we met."

"I didn't do it baby. Please believe me. Angel, I haven't slept with any girl since we met."

"He is lying" her mother cuts in.

"No I am not. I promise, Angel"

"Ca....can you pr.....prove it ?" Angel says.

"Yes."

"How ?"

"I don't have a PE class."

"What ?"

"I don't have a PE class remember. Never did. Didn't even know we had a woman for a coach. "

"Are you saying the truth ?"

"Yes. I love you."

She smiles a big one and then hugs me. Now that is what fills my heart. I thought she would never trust me.

Now the bitch's turn.

"So, Mrs. Woods. What were you saying ? That that's me ?"

"Yup" she says.

"Well now that I have Angel to trust me I don't give a fuck to what the world thinks. I have her." I smile.

"But we are moving away. Leaving New York. Aren't we Ele"

My heart sinks. Why ?

"No mom. Don't call me Ele. You don't call me that. And no you are moving away. Not me. I am 18 and I am staying with Luke."

"No you aren't."

"Yes she is." I cut in. But Angel holds my hand and says,"this is my fight."

She is right. She has to learn to come out of her shell and stand up for herself. As much as I like to take care of her and protect her she has to learn.

"Elena, it is final. We are leaving. Jake is waiting outside."

"Who is Jake ?"

"My boyfriend"

"So you get to stay with your boyfriend but I have to leave mine ?"

"Yes. You don't even know how long this will last. Onscreen you break up, he will kick you out. And at that time I will laugh. And then take you in."

"He won't. Will you ?" She asks me the last part.

"Never." I say.

Then I take her hand in mine and get out of the house. I see a guy standing by a car outside. Must be Jake. We walk up to him,

"Hey you must be Jake." I say.

"You must be Luke and you must be Elena."
He spits at me with disguist and eyes Elena up and down and licks his lips. I am that guy. I know what that gesture means. Elena hides behind me but her hands are fisted. That tells me she won't stand this.

That's my girl.

Without thinking I punch him on the nose and feel satisfied when I hear a crack. Then we walk away. Without looking back.

Now I know. There is nothing that can separate us two. We trust each other. And as long as that trust lasts, we will be toghether.

I love her.