Chapter-7

TWO MONTHS LATER

My mom left me all alone for 3 weeks in this house. Says she had a 'business' trip. It's not like I can't live alone, I am 17 I can. But it's still.....

Then suddenly the doorbell rings. I quickly get down and open the door. I look up to see Luke in all his glory.

He is really HOT.

Wait did I say that out loud ?

"Yes you did Angel"he smirks and answers my unspoken question.

How did he know what I was thinking ?

"Yeah, it's written all over your face, Angel. Anyways, let me in. I am staying here for the next 3 weeks."

What ?? Who does he think he is ?? How can I let him stay ?? How did he even know ?? Nononono.

"I wanted to come to your house yesterday but I heard the shoutings between you and your mom, don't worry it's not your fault, so I thought I would Stay to keep you company. What say ?? "

He walks in with his big bag and drops it on the floor. Ugh.... Wait what about his parents ?? How can they let him stay here ??

"What about your parents ?" I ask.

He clears his throat," um.... they aren't here. So show me mine and your room."

"We aren't staying in one room."

"Ok... then the guest bedroom."

"Come on "

"Sure"

I show him his room and then walk into my room. But I feel him on my back. As soon as I open the door to my room, he pushes me from behind and we land on the bed with him on top of me. Our lips only millimeters apart.

Then he leans and kisses me. A very passionate one. He thrusts his tongue into my mouth and then he holds my hands above my head. He kisses me and I kiss back with everything I have.

He pulls away after what seems like hours. We both breathing very heavily. I open my eyes and see him already looking down at me with those eyes of his.

The then whispers," I think I am falling in love with you, Angel. I can't seem to be away from you. What are you doing to me ??"

I stare at him wide eyed. What are you supposed say to something like that ??

Our intimate position doesn't bother me at all. He on top of me, and looking down at me. Something tells me it doesn't bother him anymore too.

But the real question is am I falling in love with him ??

Sorry for not updating in like forever. So here is a filler chapter. And I promise Luke's Pov in the next one.
;) ;)