My Unknown Life...Chapter 3: 'Role play'

I haven't really got a name for this chapter, but if anyone has any ideas, i would be happy to hear them.

Vote, Fan or Comment.

Buffy_The_Vampire.x.

Chapter 3

Once the laughing had finally stopped the bell rang, and everyone ran from room, and as Me, Tyler, Ryan, Matt, Lauren and Ella left the room, we went and sat on the benches that were near us, and i noticed that none of  then would look at me in the eyes. After a few minutes of silence, i couldn't take it anymore, so i almost shouted,

"Will someone, PLEASE tell me what i said?" now they all looked at me, but once they saw the frustrated expression on my face, they all burst out laughing again, and even some people that were just in that class, and had heard what i had just said started chuckling at me.

But then i realized that there was one person in our little group not laughing, just smirking at me, and he was also the first one to speak and answer my question since we had left the classroom,

"Well if you really want to know, you said 'I'm Emma, from England before i was done' "

Oh God, "And everyone took it the wrong way?"

"Defiantly" Everyone in our group said, smirking and chuckling or giggling.

Once the laughing had finally stopped, we just spoke about nothing that was really important, like how school was, our friends and other stuff, until the bell rang for our next lesson, which was Drama, which i had with Lauren, Ryan, Ella, Bethany, Tara and Jane.

--------- At the Drama Studio ----------

When we arrived at the drama studio, Bethany, Tara and Jane were waiting outside with a few of there other friends, and when they saw us, they started to walking towards us,

"Hey Emma" Jane said, as they stopped in front of us.

"Hey, you guys ok?" they all mumbled 'yeah', and then Bethany spoke up,

"Hey Emma, these are Shannon, Laura, Louise and Sophie"

"Hi" i said to them, and they said the same reply.

After a few minutes the teacher came out and told to go in, collect a chair and then sit in a circle in the middle of the room.

Once we were all sat quietly, we waited for the teacher to tell us what we would be doing today.

 "Today class we will be doing Role Play, so if you would like to get yourselves into groups of six or seven and think of something that has happened in your lives and try and act it out, and then next lesson you will be preforming them."

And then everyone got up and went to ask others if they could go in their group.