My Unknown Life...Chapter 1; The Truth

Age;14 (this is the age that i started to write this story, PS- I turned 15 at the beginning of January)

Please tell me what you think about this story.

vote, comment, fan. please.

And this story is much longer in an A4 English book.

Buffy_The_Vampire .x.

Chapter One

Monday 4Th Jan 2016

I jumped off the bridge, and into the water. I've done this in all of the homes that i've been in, try to kill myself, but it has never seemed to work. They'll have to send me to a new care home now, without any bridges close by. I hit my head on a rock but when i surfaced i only had a tiny headache, and not even a scratch on me.

If your wondering who i am and what brought me to this, then here it is.

About two weeks after i was born, the man that was my farther, took me to my first home, I'm not sure if he was my real farther, and i don't know what happened to my mother but this was the only information i was given as i grew up, by the description of him, he was pale and had the same colour hair as me, Strawberry Blond, but no one saw the colour of his eyes. I've been in about 53 care homes since then and about 22 foster homes, I'm now 14 years old and meant to be at my first day of high school, and my name, which my farther said, is Emma-Rose Holiwell, but i usually just go by Emma.

"Emma-Rose, " called sally, my new foster mother, down at me from the bridge above, "what are you doing down there, you better not have been trying to hurt yourself again"

"No" i called back.

"Well come back up now, we need to go to the shops " so i swam back to the shore, by the rocks, and climbed up the rocks to where sally was waiting by her red land rover.

"Get in" she said, as she walked around to the drivers side and got in, as i opened the passenger door, i saw a towel on the seat so i picked it up and got in the car, closing the door behind me, as the door slamped shut the doors locked so i couldn't try to escape.

"Where are we really going " i asked, as we pasted the shops and the turning for the street where we lived.

"I'm taking you back"

"Back where?"

"To the care home"

What, "What no, you can't" then i tried the doors, but they were locked, and i knew they were.

"I can and i am," she cut the engine, "We're here"

i looked out the window, just as we parked, to see Mrs Jones, walk out of the building, and walk towards us.

"NO, I'M NOT LEAVING"

"Yes, you are" Mrs Jones said, then sally unlocked the passenger door and they both tried to get me out of the car.

---------------------------10 Minutes Later ----------------------------

They had managed to get me out of the car and now we were outside the door of Mrs Joness' office. then she opened the door and there sat a young couple, the man has light brown hair and the woman has blond hair, but the weird thing about them was there eyes, they were black-green.

"Emma, these are Cathy and Robert Adams" Mrs Jones said

"You've found me a new foster family already, and how long has it been, 15 Minutes?" i screamed back at her.

"No Emma, the Adams aren't going to foster you, there going to adopt you, they live in a huge, wonderful house and a family just like then live down the road, and you've been registered into a school, to start on Monday, just so you can get used to the area and your new home, and if you want you can leave with them now or they could come back later?"