Chapter Two

Ashley's POV:

Liam was gonna be adopting a kid close to my age! This is so exciting!

Liam's POV:

I walked into the room that had 10 year olds. Aw their all so cute! Can't I just have all of them? I walked over to this little girl that sat in her room -i'm guessing its hers-. I tapped her shoulder and bent down to her size. "Hi Sweetie." I smiled. She was tan, had long brown hair and brown eyes. She's so adorable.

"Hi......" She was shy! Even more adorable! "Wanna come home with me?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. "Yesss!" She squealed. I smiled and went sign the papers. I lifted her onto my hip and brought her to the car and set her in the drivers seat. "So whats your name love?" I asked. "You're gonna laugh.." She said, looking down. I pulled over and turned to look at her.

"I would never." I said. "Sapphire." She said, nervously. I chuckled. "Babe thats an adorable name. I wouldn't laugh at my princess." I said. "Princess?..." She asked. "Yeah. You're my princess now." I smiled.

Sapphire's POV:

I smiled. Someone loves me! Liam smiled at me, and we got home. "GUYYSSS!" He screamed. Four other boys slid down the stair railing and Smiled. "This is Sapphire." Liam smiled. "Hi!!" A girl smiled. I was nervous. I couldn't handle so many people. I could only handle so many people in one room.

---

its only short because im sick :/