Chapter 1

"Get up!"
"What the heck its 7:15"
"Get up..."

The almighty roar of the mumbus-painintheassus was all too familiar by now and seeming its a monday 7:15am seemed like a pretty realistic time for me to roll from my warm burito like cocoon into the almost straight jacket type school uniform..Oh the joy.

After finding my old doctor martin boots (im not trying to be "different" they've lasted me so long ive had no motive to change them) and shoving them half heartedly onto my feet i grabbed my bag and ran out of the door, with tired eyes and no caffine in my system it called for a bad day.Waiting at the bus stop is like waiting for it to rain in Africa, its 1. Not ever going to happen and 2.If it does happen its going to take over 97 years...regardless the bus showed up, as my bus stop was the last one I could only pray to the greek god of luck that there was a seat that wasnt next to a dreadfully smelling child or an overly privilaged child with an iphone 6 and 13 family holidays to Morocco under their belt.No luck. it was the small child option this time... Anyways ive been to butlins a few times i wouldnt want to intimidate some poor soul thats only been to Morocco.So earphones went in as Foo Fighters played agressivley for 15minites.

8:10 i arrived at school, if school starts at 8:30 then why does the education board feel the need to punish us with 20minites we could of spent in bed...as our bus turned into the school i saw that the other bus had already gone so the usual routine of waiting until i absolountly had to move from my seat...
8:15
8:18
8:20
By this point everyone has left the bus so i can now haft to spend less time in school, if the bus driver doesnt get angry with me again for doing this..Shit.

After being agressively hollard at to get off of the bus i aproached the place my "friends" would hang out before school officially started, its basically a big corridor that leads to other corridors that we as students aren't allowed to sit in, i scammed the area seeing my group of freaks .Thats when i herd "Aye Coffe head"...Logan, Logans my bestfriend and has been since ive known him, he's the traditional hot guy that gets girls at parties and genuinely only cares about his close friends.We've been friends since we were 6 years old onwards and now we go to the same school its bassically a dream, then my other group of freaks greated me,
"YO LILLY LOOK AT THIS" Lauren screamed at me, whilst with a huge grin on her face showed me her phone with a picture of the new sherlock convention coming up, shes basically the no.1 creepiest creeper of Benedict Cumber batch ever and whilst this scared me it also made for easy birthday present choices so i'm not complaining.
"Hi Lilly" said Maia, although she was shy and probably suffered from anxiety she was the new kid and she was so nice i literally couldn't help but be friends with her due to the amazing value she brings to us as a group.
"Ello beautiful" Austin said in a teasing tone, he was the kind of guy you dream to be with because of how genuinely gorges he looked, but alas, out group knew him as the fuck boy, he fucks girls all the time and gives no thought to them, but over all he's amazing to all of us.

These are my best friends.