SPECIAL (SOOJIN & JIYOON)

Soojin is exhausted. Their promotions have finally settled down and the girls are finally able to rest a bit. Soojin closed her eyes as she laid down on her pillow. She could hear her members moving around the dorm but she paid little attention and zoned them out. She started drifting to sleep when someone knocked on her door.

"Hey unnie, I'm taking Jaehee and Jihan out for some ice cream. Do you want to come with us?" Soeun asked as she peaked into the room waiting for Soojin to give her answer.

"Hmm..." Soojin shifted her head and opened her eyes to face the blue haired girl, "No thanks, I think I'm just going to stay here and relax."

"Okay unnie. I'm taking Zoa with because she asked if I could drop her by her parents house for the afternoon, so I think that it will just be you and Jimin at the dorms." Soojin just nodded and watched Soeun exit the doorway. She heard the 3 younger members bicker amongst themselves about who will sit in the front seat, ending with Jaehee winning, as they left the dorm.

Silence filled the room. Soojin looked around her room and desperately tries to fall back to sleep again but she just couldn't. She got down from her top bunk and dragged herself out of her room towards the kitchen. When she got there she searched around the kitchen for something to snack on. She then went to go look for Monday and see what she is up too. Unsurprisingly she was sleeping, after staying up till 6 in the morning everyday she was bound to probably be catching up on some lost sleep. Soojin decided to rather go to the living room and check if there is anything worth watching on tv. She sat on the sofa and mindlessly searched through the channels. Just then a notification popped up. She smiled after seeing who the message was from.

Hey... are you busy?

Jiyoon was on a break from all group activities due to heath reasons so she wasn't spending much time at the dorm. To say that Soojin missed her was an understatement. She missed her the most in times like this, when things were quiet and still. She missed how Jiyoon would make jokes and do something stupid just to cheer the members up. She missed how Jiyoon would try to convince her that she didn't need to her unnie because she is only 3 months younger than her. She missed how Jiyoon would always talk nonstop about something she was passionate about. She missed how Jiyoon would always make it her duty to check if she was doing okay even if it was late at night while they were laying in the beds or early in the morning while they were on their way to the company. She grabbed her phone to reply.

No not at all. Actually I'm kinda bored.

Really?? Where are the others?

Soeun took the maknaes out for ice cream and Jimin is snoring my ears off!

hahahahaha

Yaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! It's not funny... I need help!

Okay okay.... Did you eat yet?

No when we came back I took a shower and tried to fall asleep so I didn't have anything to eat yet besides some snacks I got in the kitchen.

Hmm... I'll be there in ten mins ok so wait just a little bit.

Soojin looked up from her phone. Jiyoon will be here in 10 mins. She unconsciously started fixing her hair and trying to neaten herself up a bit. Ugh why am I like this its not like it's the first time I'm meeting her... and why is ten mins taking forever! Soojin shifted about trying to distract herself from her thoughts waiting for Jiyoon to finally walk through the dorm doors. She then heard someone by the entrance.

"Ahh unnie a little bit of help the food is hot!"

Soojin helped Jiyoon with the food. She put it on the counter in the kitchen and got some bowls out for them to put some of the food in. She smiled at Jiyoon waiting for her to notice her so that they could properly greet each other. Jiyoon noticed it and then didn't hesitate to hug Soojin. They stayed like that for a bit, savouring the moment after being away from each other for a while. When they pulled away they smiled softly at each other.

"Waah Shin Jiyoon you ignore my calls but you have time to bring Soojin unnie lunch what happened to the unbreakable 02 line bond! I thought you--"

"Yah Kim Jimin shut it!"

"Yo Jimmie I thought Soojin unnie said you were sleeping?"

"I was until I smelt food sooo... I'll be taking some of this then I'll leave you two to your date..." And with that Monday took some tteokbokki and bolted to her room leaving the older two left in the kitchen blushing.

"I umm..." Soojin couldn't figure out what to say after Monday said that. She could feel the heat in her cheeks.

"Yeah uh let's eat?" Jiyoon asked hopeful to change the atmosphere of the conversation a bit.

They started eating the tteokbokki Jiyoon bought in a comfortable silence. After Jiyoon finished a bit more of her food she turned to Soojin.

"Unnie you good? You know with the promotions and stuff, I feel kinda bad that I'm not here to help you... but I promise to make it up to you."

At this Soojin put down her food and moved to grab Jiyoons hands and looked into her eyes.

"Jiyoon don't ever think that, okay? I hate it when you are hard on yourself like this. I can see how good this is for you and all I want is for you to get better again." Soojin could see Jiyoon getting teary eyed so she pulled her into a tight hug. She didn't pull away until she could physically feel Jiyoon calm down. When they pulled away none of them dared to break eye contact.

"Thank you unnie. I'm really grateful that I have you."

"I'm grateful that I have you too. I really missed spending time with you."

"Don't worry I'll make sure to call you every night." with that said Jiyoon moved close to lean against Soojins shoulder and the next words spoken definitely make Soojin feel reassured.

"It hurts too much when I'm apart from you unnie so I'll always come back to you"

Aaaahhh Thank you so so so much for 300 reads! To be honest I didn't think many people would read this but I am really grateful. I'll try my best to improve in the future and update more.