Pandemic Sex

Requested by BoingxGorgeous

Description : Maya and Josh are trapped in an apartment while the pandemic is ongoing. Josh sees something in Maya which leads to something else

Maya exhaled as she and Josh Matthews (yes, Josh Matthews) were stuck in her little studio apartment in New York. She and Josh had of course gotten time to get to know the other but never before did they think they would be locked inside an apartment nor did they think everything would be going on.

"Ugh I hate this whole thing," Maya said as Josh sat down next to her.

"Calm down, Gorgeous. We're not affected in any way and isn't that what really matters?" Josh asked as Maya had exhaled burying her face in his neck.

Maya and Josh were spending their time wisely as they were alone while both had tried their hardest not to think of the agreement between the two of them. Maya didn't make it easy for Josh tho as he constantly got a reminder of it. Josh rubbed over Maya's back trying to calm her down as she pulled away looking into his eyes. Suddenly Josh saw something else than just the blue of her eyes. Suddenly he saw the feeling of being lost that was restored in her. He smiled as he brushed her hair out of he  face leaning forward as he placed a soft kiss on her lips.

Maya smiled into the kiss as she placed her hand on Josh's chest while it was a miracle both of them had lasted as long as they did. As the kiss got heated, Josh wrapped his arms around her body pulling her closer into him as it wasn't about her age anymore. But about what they felt at that moment. Falling back onto the couch, Josh continued kissing Maya, now exploring her mouth with his tongue, as Maya started to unbutton Josh shirt. Taking it off, Josh pulled away from Maya as he pulled her shirt over her head leaving her in her bra as he smiled at her kissing doen her neck.

"Josh," Maya had moaned feeling his lips leaving marks on her skin as he kissed down while she unclasped her bra throwing it to the ground.

He took her one breath into his mouth, sucking and licking it, while he had started to massage the other with his hand. Gently moving down to her stomach Josh took Maya's pants and panties off seeing her juicy pink clit as he gently licked over it causing Maya to gasp.

"Josh. Ugh, that feels so good," Maya said as Josh smiled before taking her clit into his mouth sucking on it as he stuck two fingers inside her.

Maya had moaned gripping the couch pillow beside her as Josh thrusted his fingers faster and faster into her pussy. Hearing gushing noises from her pussy, Maya exhaled as she came and Josh drank up every last bit. Pulling his pants and underwear down, his member jumped out at he immediately started to thrust into Maya.

"Oh my," Maya said throwing her head back as Josh trusted deep and fast into Maya.

"Faster, faster," Maya said as Josh trusted faster into Maya started to feel the burn in his legs.

Maya lowered her hand as she had started to rub her clit wanting to cum as fast and as much as possible. Rubbing her clit fast Maya threw her head back as she had felt close to cumming while she could feel Josh's trusts getting sloppier as well. As she finally came, Josh continued to trust into her as he had also came before falling down on the couch.

"Maybe this pandemic is a good thing," Maya said as Josh smiled pulling her onto his chest.