Wedding Night

My first one shot for my smut book! Hope you guys like it!
In this book Maya is 24 and Josh is 27, both virgins.

Maya smiled as she walked into the apartment she and Josh were going to live in while she saw her husband walking in beside her. Being married for basically their whole life, their wedding had just past making it the happiest day of both their lives causing both of them to be as happy as they could be.

"So, wife, how does it feel to officially be Maya Matthews?" Josh asked as Maya smiled.

"Amazing. I won't have it any other way. For real," Maya said.

"I'm glad then. I love you," Josh said.

"And I love you," Maya said as she started to kiss Josh.

Tucking his hand behind her ear Maya had known for years that the sexual tension between her and Josh has been growing extremely fast. They were both in their middle-late twenties and both of them were still virgins. Maya had planned on staying one for quite awhile up until she got married one day and Josh was raised to not lose your virginity until you tie the knot. Josh pulled away resting his head on Maya's as she smiled at him looking into his blue eyes.

"Time?" Josh asked as Maya nodded.

"Now or never," Maya said as Josh started to kiss her again.

Throwing themselves on the bed Maya felt the passion in the moment she and Josh were experiencing. Waiting her whole life to feel it she knew that many moments lead to the one she was now experiencing. Moving his lips away, Josh started to kiss down Maya's neck as she gasped at the feeling knowing that it would last a lifetime. Josh pulled his lips away from Maya's skin as he took off his shirt while Maya slowly pulled her dress off leaving her just in her underwear. She looked at Josh smiling as he intertwined their fingers passionately kissing his wife, slipping his tongue inside her mouth. Moaning at the feeling, Maya clawed Josh's back, as she flipped them over causing her to be on top of him as they continued to kiss.

Maya felt Josh's hand move to her back as he unclasped her bra throwing it to the ground as he took her nipple into his mouth sucking on it. Maya moaned feeling his tongue swirling around her nipple as she was getting wetter and wetter. Freeing her nipple from his mouth Josh kissed down Maya's body up until her waist as he pulled her pants and panties down admiring how beautiful she looked. Pulling her legs apart Maya felt Josh lick around her thighs moaning already as she felt him licking down her pussy.

"Ooh."

Josh smiled continuing to lick up and down Maya at a slow pace. Hearing Maya moaning he increased his speed as she tugged on his hair which he took as a sign to go faster.

"You taste amazing," Josh said as Maya moaned throwing her head back onto the couch.

Josh stopped liking Maya as he pulled away unbuckling his pants and throwing them somewhere on the floor along with Maya's clothes. Maya smiled as she sat up taking Josh's length in her mouth as Josh gasped at the feeling.

"Oh, good grieve," Josh said as Maya bopped her her head up and down while enjoying the moment.

Swirling her tongue around a Josh's cock she felt him cumming in her mouth drinking up every last bit as he threw her against the bed kissing up her body. Feeling the sensation she was, Maya also felt Josh's cock tickling against her leg as he finally reached her mouth passionately kissing her. He took his cock gently placing it in front of Maya's entrance as he looked at her.

"Ready?" Josh asked as Maya nodded as Josh inserted his penis into her pussy.

Moaning at the feeling Maya felt like her whole world changed. Josh slowly started to thrust into her as she moaned at the feeling that was so new to her. Feeling pain at first it became lovely in just seconds while Josh slowly increased his speed.

"Oh, gosh," Maya said as Josh was now going at a moderate speed in her pussy while she felt alive for the first time ever.

As she got used to the feeling she started to kiss Josh again as he went faster and faster.

"You're so tight," Josh said as Maya moaned feeling close to her climax.

She closed her eyes as she cummed and Josh went faster wanting to reach his own climax. Suddenly pulling Maya to her side he lifted her leg up as he was now pounding in her while she rubbed her clit wanting to cum more.

"Maya, I'm..." Josh said but it was too late.

He released his cum into Maya's pussy as she exhaled while both fell on the bed. Maya smiled as she threw herself on Josh while she slowly regained her breath.

"We're definitely going to have a ton of kids," Maya said as both she and Josh laughed.

"I love you," Josh said playing with her hair.

"And I love you," Maya said kissing Josh again.

Maya and Josh's wedding night was one for the books and one to remember for the rest of their lives.