A Stranger.

<<>>

I composed myself to the norm before I got in and found my smiling mother waiting in the front door. For the record, she really is being more of a mother now. I walk towards her and give her a warm hug. After she hugged me, she kind of sniffed me a bit.

"Honey, you smell like a wolf" It was the first thing she noticed and I froze for awhile to come up with another excuse for that.

"Mom, I'm friends with wolves and we hanged out awhile back soo maybe thats why I smell like them" She nodded and sniffed me one more time.

"Ohh, so is this how they all smell like?" she asked and I grinned almost wanting to laugh at her reaction.

"Uhhh, no mom, they uh.. they have different scents" I tried to explain.

"Ohh, well, you smell like a man. Whos scent is it?" She was now beginning to grow more curious about the wolves.

"uhh, the alphas son. Eiffer. Well, uhh, he's the one driving me home before Ced came but now that Ced has Callie to take home, I went back to ride in his car" She furrowed her brows.

"Oh, that's kind of him. Doesn't it bother him dropping you home? I can always talk to your dad about getting you your own car" I smiled and shook my head in a no. I used to complain about not having one back in LA and I'd ask mom to talk to dad about it but now that things have changed, I'd rather ride with my wolfy.

"They don't mind mom and I'm a bit reckless and lazy to have one now. I like it better on the passengers seat" She didn't seem to buy it.

"That's quite strange, I thought you always wanted one" And well yeah like I said, it's different this time.

"Well, not anymore mom. Anyway, is Ced home already?" I asked changing the subject.

"Yes, he came 10 minutes before you, go get changed now hon and then I'll call you and Ced down when your dad arrives." I smiled excitedly for this dinner.

"Whats for dinner mom?"

"I made steak and pesto salad and for dessert I baked you a peanut butter chocolate cake" She does know how to cook, she had to learn for my own sake. Then I heard my tummy roar making me hungry.

"mmmm, YUMMY!" I went my way to my room and took a quick shower and put on my sweat pants before I sent wolfy a message.

Me: 'You home already?'

While waiting for his reply I took off my home works in my bag and started going through them. After a minute my phone vibrated.

Eiffer: 'Yupp! miss me already?' he replied and I smirked. Well I do miss him already. Either im being exaggerated or overwhelmed but I do miss him already. Call me crazy and over acting but yeah.

Me: 'Not really..' I answered back not admitting the truth.

Eiffer: 'Not good at lying pumpkin.. Had dinner already?'

The kind of feeling you get when you know that someone knows the real you, knows when you're lying and knows when you're sad and hurt or happy. Its just really over whelming.

Me: 'Nope! waiting for dad. You?'

Eiffer: 'Not yet.. I'll eat when you'll eat.'

Me: 'Thats so sweet of you wolfy but please if you're hungry, go eat and don't miss out on your dinner just because of me' Well, I don't want him to starve himself. And this is way too mushy and too overreacting for both of us but pardon the newly secret lovers guys.