chapter seventeen..

CHAPTER17; 

Ruby's POV.. 

It still came at quite a shock that Aro got Drake to enter Ness's dream. When i told Daniel, he told me he was going to make his way backt o see me. I was happy that i would see him, yet there was a whole other side of me that felt guilty to my core for letting him come over here, into so much danger. 

"It's his decision, let him do what he wants. I bet we could use him for some kick as fighting if it comes to that." Emmett said. 

"Jesus Emmett, you sure do have a way with words huh." I said, walking past him on my way to the kitchen to find Ness. 

She was sitting reading a book, called 'Ugly' while sipping on her lemonade. I pulled out a chair and sat next to her. 

"How you holding up honey?" I asked her. She swivled round in her chair and smiled. 

I spent the rest of my night on Skpye with Daniel, Ness joined in with me too for a bit, then she headed to her bed. Daniel was planning on coming over in the next week. Just as i switched on the laptop Edward was standing behind me, He didnt look to happy.

"Alice had a vision."

Aro had made his mind up. He wanted me back at all costs, they were on their way and would be here in less than a week. four days to be exact.

I felt sick to the stomach at the thought of the volturi coming here harming my family. Although i couldnt physically be sick, and i probably wasnt feeling sick at all but i knew this is what i'd be like if i had feelings. I told Daniel, he said he would be on his was now. It calmed me to know i could spend time with him, but i didnt want him near the volturi near him just as much as i wanted them near my family...

Hunting was the last thing on my mind, but it was something that needed to be done, my eyes were almost black. Three deers and cow later i was full, i wiped the animal blood off my lips and got set to run back to the house. I turned and saw a figure lurking in the forest. Before i got a chance to think who i was they ran from the forest and to my side.

The smell of Daniel over powered all my senses as i pushed my body against him. His amrs wrapped around me tight and right then i felt like i was home.

"Missed you" he whispered in my ear. I moved my head from his shoulder to his face and kissed his lips. I took him back to the house, welcomed him back to the family. He insisted to them that he would fight for my safety as much as all of theirs, i was still against this but that didnt seem to go into his thoughts. He squeazed my hand as i sat by his side- frowning the whole time- whilst they discussed 'statistics'.

The next few days were spent together, either 'geering up' for the fight as Emmett would put it, or with each other spending calmer moments trying not to think about the problem ahead, altough it was never out of minds.. I wish it was all over, that the volturi werent coming and everything was safe. That my family were safe, Daniel too.