Oh gosh i love you

Kaytees POV: I felt bad leaving Andy standing there but I had to see what was up with Christopher.

"Hey... Are you okay?" I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

He looked down at me "I don't know.... I'm just nervous you'll get hurt... Call me If anything goes wrong?"

I smiled hugged him and said "I will be fine... Know you worry so much but... From what I know so far he is a nice guy, and you always told me to trust someone until they gave me a reason not to trust them right?"

He nodded as Andy walked over. He looked at Christopher and said "sorry to interrupt... But I want to get good seats so..."

Christopher hugged me tightly and said with a smile I could tell was fake "all righty! Please make sure she is home by 11:30."

Andy smiled and nodded. "Okay c'mon he said ushering me away from Christopher.

Andy's POV: geeze Christopher was protective.. But why?

She was really quiet so I smiled and said nervously "uhyouloolreallyprettytoday"

She looked up at me and laughed

"Thank you?" We were standing in line for snacks

The lady looked at us both and sighed "what do you want?"

Kaytee looked at the counter lady and said "do you have a problem with us?"

The counter lady said "no... Well yes I do your emo-ness is blinding me. Just Go kill yourself no one wants to see your fat ass around here."

I was appalled. Kaytee started turning red and ran outside. I looked the lady straight in the eyes and said "you bitch."

I finally found Kaytee outside under a tree. She was crying. When she saw me she started crying more and apologising.

"I ruin everything! I'm so sorry Andy..."

I sat down by her and awkwardly wrapped my arm around her shoulders. She layed her head on my shoulder witch made it a little less awkward..

"You are crazy." I said

She looked at me confused "I'm what?"

I chuckled "You didn't ruin anything! Yeah the movie already started but that's okay... It's better than sitting at home... Don't be sorry for this."

She sighed and stood up. I stood up too and was tackled by her. She was hugging me! I smiled like a retard and wrapped my arms around her.

She pulled away and so did I. Then my phone went off. It was Jinxx

She looked at me and I said "sorry it's one of my band members..

"Hello? I'm a little busy."

"Hi... Why are you busy?"

"I'm kinda on a date..." I saw Kaytee blush so I quickly added "uh yeah it's a uh kinda a date sorta..."

"Ooaahhhh Andy is on a date!"

I heard all of the guys in the back ground go "OOOAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

I laughed but before I could say anything In response Kaytee grabbed my phone

"Halloo? I am Andy's date and by the way he is blushing like crazy!" She said

I was shocked. Oh my gosh. I. Love.this.girl.

She laughed "haha alright ill tell him.."

...."nice to talk to you too!"

...."okay bye Jinxx!"

"Jinxx said you are a retard.. Cc asked you if you were gonna get layed.. And Jake asked why you didn't text him back."she said looking at me with a blank expression.

I started hysterically laughing and I couldn't stop. Ooaahh god I'm never going to hear the end of this.