Him, or Me?

Chapter 1.)

Kaytee's POV: "Christopher I don't think I can" I said stopping abruptly.

He looked down at me "okay you can do this! You are an AMAZING singer I know you will make it... Then we will be at the same school!" He said jumping up and down.

I looked at him and laughed he's such a dork "you are so weird, I'm not going to mak-" "Elizabeth Schmitt! Your turn!"

I gave Christopher and huge hug and nervously walked up to my piano and sat down. One of the people sitting behind the desk smiled and said "alright, show us what you've got!"

I looked nervously at my fingers and started to play the beginning of my favourite song, ever.

(I'm not going to write the whole song but ill write the chorus.... BTW the song is Alice Underground by Avril Lavigne)

"Iiiiii I won't cryyy, an Iiiiii I'll surviive, when the worlds crashin down when I fall and hit the ground I will turn myself around don't you try ta stop me. Iiiiii I I, I won't cryy iee..."

I didn't realise until I was done that I had started crying. I stood up smiled and said "thank you so much." Then a roar of applause broke out and I started to walk off the stage as I started off I made eye contact with a guy who had black emo-ish hair (yumm!!) and was wearing eyeliner... He's pretty cute I thought to myself. I stepped off the last step and was immediately wrapped in Christopher's arms.

Andy's POV: all of the guys stood there with their mouths wide open in shock except me. She looked at me, and smiled!! God I feel like a child.. But she's so beautiful! Her hair is black, like mine, styled, similar to mine, wears makeup ,similar to mine, she was perfect and oh that voice, her voice was amazing.

"Yoohoo Andy??" Ashley said poking my arm

"Huh what? I have to find out what that girls name is" I said running off ignoring Ashley yelling something at me.

I found her standing by a guy who was in a few of my classes last year... I have to admit he can sing and he has a good taste in clothing.

I heard her gasp and say. "No no no! He's just RRREAAALLY cute!!"

Christopher laughed "Awwww Kaytee likes Andy!!"

Uh what??

She blushed "okay fine!! He's completely hot okay!!"

Christopher poked her nose and said "HA HA!! Told you so!"

I decided it was time to introduce myself. I walked over there casually and introduced myself

"Hi I'm Andy Biersack... But I go by Andy Sixx.. It's my stage last name" ugh wow that sounded lame I thought to myself

She looked at Christopher and he clearly understood because he nodded and left.

"Sorry, he's a little... Protective?" She laughed "anyways my name is Elizabeth Kaytee Schmitt but I don't go by my first name I go by my middle name!"

I laughed "well, I know your going to make, it your amazing." I nervously put my hand on the back of my neck.

"Th-thanks" she said looking down and blushing

I smiled "hey, you should text me... Maybe we could hang out later?"

She looked up smiling "YES! Uh oh uhmn yes that would be great here's mine (insert phone number)"

I held back a laugh, she was so cute "okay an here's mine! (Insert phone number)"

We both smiled and awkwardly shuffled away.

---------------------------------------------

Okey so sorry if it sucks so far I have some drama up ahead so yeah... Lemme know I'd you want me to add anything else and yess Andy is Andy from BVB and Christopher is Christopher Drew from NeverShoutNever!