Chapter 5: Terror in Gim (2)

Central Calendar Year April 12, 1639

Above Gim 20km away from Qua Toyne-Laurian border

At 4,000 meters flying above Gim, 3 F-15SG belonged to Republic of Singapore Air Force being lead by Captain Dennis of 149 squad "Shikra"

"Trevor 1 to Trevor 2&3 multiple bandits inbound... don't let anyone escape shoot them down. All units weapons free"

""Roger that Trevor 1""

After capturing the wyvern units under Noza on the radar numbering 38 boogies. Then, they immediately dispersed to engage hostile wyverns. Taking advantage of the overwhelming speed, otherworldly maneuver and tactics they made the Laurian wyvern units to pathetically watch themselves getting take down one after the other.

"Fox 2! Trevor 3 take down those pair of retreating wyverns on your Six!"

"Trevor 1 Lima Charlie!"

"This is Trevor 2 to Trevor 1 more boogies inbound in 8 o'clock"

" This Trevor 1 affirmative Trevor 3 are free? once you finished dispatching those retreating wyverns shoot these inbound Wyverns, I repeat shoot them down!"

" Roger that Trevor 1"

'Tch... It becomingly tedious fight without control, it's hard to fight while ordering my men... It seems the Malaysians also have troubled on it"

Thought by Captain Dennis while looking at F-18 shredding a wyvern by cannon fire at the same time he himself shooting down an enemy wyvern in his front upon capturing it in Sights then performed a barrel roll to find another prey.

Lacking of C2BM (command and control, battle management) It became difficult to engage the enemy even they are Superior to them due to inability to perform uniformed coordinated attacks and when and where to go on offensive in order to exploit the enemy forces or when to go in defensive formation in the battlefield in an event of enemy counterattacks. Also, Another main purposes of C2BM the ability to distinguish between friendly and hostile units hundreds of miles away.

"Trevor 1 the enemy forces on the ground begun withdrawal... What do we do? We have yet to unleashed our air to ground payload?"

"It's alright Trevor 3 we can attack them. Even, if they are withdrawing to reduce their numbers, they will became a huge pain in the ass for our ground troops if we let them get away here at first let's wipe out the flying lizard before that"

"Affirmative"

After awhile later, they shoot down 37 wyverns leaving a single wyvern rider with flashy gold armor, that is the guy named Noza who currently trying to escape.

"Trevor 1 the sole survivor seems a noble or high ranking official, shall we shoot it down?"

" Ah, no let him be it might be a good idea to let him alive. If we leave a lower ranking soldiers to survive and have them report to the enemy brass they might not believe then so if it's a high ranking ones like that they should believed it..."

"Believe what ?"

"Believe that we beat the hell out of them with just 5 units. After all they might think it was a mentality disabled person who sung fairy tales in front of them.... how do you think it's possible to stop their vanguard's strength of tens of thousands for the initial invasion with this meager force of 5 aircraft? "

" I see so, if they understand that we are threatening enough to have the capability to deploy a trifling amount of force but enough to destroy substantial number of their forces. we might became deterrent to them right?"