Chapter 4: Getting To Know SCP-049

You entered the containment cell. "Hi!" You said as you entered. "Bonjour!" Said 049. This time you were supposed to let him start the conversation. You were supposed to see more about his personality. "Would you like to sit down?" 049 asked you as he scooted over. "Sure." You replied. "What's going on?" You thought as you walked over to 049's bed. You sat down. He could touch you if we wanted to. "Do not be afraid." He told you. "I'm not going to harm you.". "I need to tell you something." He said. "What?" You asked confused and a little uneasy. "I really enjoy your company." He told you. "I'm so lonely all the time in this place but with you." "I'm not." You didn't know how to respond. "Th-thanks." You replied. "I enjoy coming to your containment cell." "Your nice.". "Thanks." Said 049. "If you wanna keep coming to my containment cell then you can ask them if you may keep coming." "Yeah." You said. "I think they'll let me because they say you have a positive bond with me." You said. "I do." Said 049. "Me to." You said. After a few seconds you said "They want to know more about your personality." "What do you like" "wha- you were interrupted bye 049. "You." He said. You were speechless for a second. "Thanks." You said. "What don't you like." You asked 049. "Being alone in this cell without you." He said. "Who is your least favorite person?" You asked him. "I'm not sure." "Definitely not you." He replied. "Who's your favorite person?" "Oh me." You said. "Yes." He said. "Well it's time for me to go." You said. "Ok." 049 said. "Please come back soon.". "I will." You said. "After this.". "Bye!". "Goodbye!" Said 049.