Chapter 2: Observing Again

Once again you had been tasked with observing SCP-049. You reminded yourself about how well everything went last time. You were less nervous than last time. You immediately looked for him as you entered his cell again. "Hello." you heard as you noticed him laying on his bed looking at you. He seemed to be writing again. "Hello." You said. "What brings you back?" He asked you. "Observing again?". "Yes." You replied. "What are you doing?" You asked him. "I'm writing down my research again." He replied. "I am also thinking.". "Ok." you said. "What are you writing?" You asked him. "About the perfect cure." He replied. "What about it?" You asked. "How to get it." He replied. "How does it work?" asked." "It cures people." He replied. "What's in it?" You asked. Many things he replied. "May I ask where all this information is going?" "I'm not sure." You replied. "Is that all?" He asked. "What?" You asked. "Is that all you needed?" He asked. "Y-Yes." you replied. "Alright then." He said as you started to walk backwards. "Goodbye." He said. "Come back soon.". "What?" "why?" You thought. "For what?" You asked him standing in front of the door. "I enjoy your company." He replied. "Is that good good thing?" You thought. "Is that a trap?". You started hoping you wouldn't have to go back again as you left. "It has to be a trap." You thought. You remembered that SCP-049 was really nice though. You were still a little uneasy though.