IMPORTANT!!!!

I forgot to mention that since Draco has hermaphroditism, he will get a period every month, Harry will be the best boyfriend he can be when that happens so if Draco is embarrassed then Harry will reassure him that it's normal because of the female organs in Draco's body and no one knows except the Weasleys, the Malfoys, the Potters, Severus and Sirius plus Remus, but no one else knows because they know that Draco will be made fun of but knowing werewolves sense of smell, they wouldn't be surprised if people do make fun of Draco, so Harry, Ron, Hermione and the rest of the Weasleys that got to the werewolf school will protect Draco.

Draco will start to get his period after Dudley's 17th birthday, but he doesn't know yet, it only comes then because that's when his female organs in his body, start I guess functioning (if that makes sense).

(Completely unrelated to the book), I guess for the women's body the organs inside their body start the procedure for the eggs and stuff and the period when the woman reaches a certain age, I'm not entirely sure what happens, all I know is that, the period is supposed to come once a month. Sorry if this is uncomfortable for you, I don't want it to be but it's apart of the story, so if you don't like it, THEN DO NOT READ THIS BOOK, thank you!