TWO- The thing you love most

Regina stood in the forest, looking around her. He was there. She could feel it.

"I know you're out there." She exclaimed as she looked around again, her ponytail whipping to the other side of her head while her split dress pooled around her feet.

"Well, dearie you're correct. How may I be of service?" Rumpelstiltskin replied. Regina turned around and saw the sparkly man sitting on a rock. Regina sulked closer to him.

"I'm sure you're aware of my... situation with my daughter." She began. Rumple laughed and clapped once, smirking at her. "Which one might that be dearie?! That your daughter ran away? Or, Ah maybe the rumors of her planning your downfall?" The sparkly man shook his head and tsked. Regina on the other hand looked quite taken aback.

"What? No! Anyways, Elora wouldn't kill me, I'm her mother. And she didn't run away, she was taken. And I know where she is." Regina smirked at the end, seemingly proud of herself for tracking her daughter's location down.

Rumple's mouth hung slightly open as he made a confused face. "And what exactly does this have to do with me, dearie?" He asked as Regina began pacing around the rock he sat on.

She deeply hoped that he would take this deal. If not, she didn't know what she would do.

"I have a proposition for you. I've heard that you have magic beans. Use those beans to bring my daughter back and I will be in your favor for the next year and a half." She proposed. Rumple thought about it for a moment before he giggled.

"Oh, why not?! But keep in mind dearie, all magic comes with a price. That price will be yours to pay." He told her. Regina scoffed as she stopped in front of him.

"Please, she's a 17-year-old who is much weaker than me. What could she do?" Regina asked. Rumple shrugged as he stood up in her face. "With Elora anything is possible. Now, where is the Princess?" He asked. Regina turned around and began walking away from him. She crossed her arms and spoke one word. "Neverland."

Luckily for him, since Regina was facing the other way, she didn't see the way he slightly faltered at the mention of the place.

Rumple pulled the bean down and did what he needed to do. Regina watched from a distance as it for windy and the green whirlpool formed.

The sound of screaming was heard from it and Regina moved forward, a small smile on her face as her daughter appeared from it before the whirlpool was gone.

Elora landed on the ground, face down. She groaned as she rolled over and was met with the sight of Rumple and Her mother. She immediately sat up and pushed herself up.

"What the hell is this? Why am I here?" She demanded. Regina smiled as she moved to her child and cupped her face.

"Elora. You're home at last." She said as she hugged the teenager. Elora immediately pushed the woman away. "Home?! This isn't home! You just took
me from my home!" She shouted angrily. Elora turned to face Rumple while Regina looked at her. Her hair was long and she wore clothes that were not suitable for a princess.

"Take me back. You take me back right now!" She shouted. Rumple laughed. "No can do dearie. Now if you'll excuse me I have places to go."

Elora turned back to face her mother and glared harshly at her. She wasn't a fool. She knew how she was here.

"You will regret ever taking me out of Neverland and that is a promise." She seethed as she walked past her, bumping into her as she did.

Alex sat in Henry's room helping him do his homework. "So you just multiply 5 by 10 then divide by three OK? Henry!" She yelled when she saw her brother wasn't even paying attention. He wasn't even on the bed. He was leaning on the window seal. Alex got up and walked over to him. She leaned on the window seal next to him and looked out at the sky.