Chapter 13: THE MISSION IS COMPROMISED FALL BACK!!!

In the deserted alleyway with a graffiti-marked dumpster as Penny reveals her secret to Ruby and Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: this is bonkers- she said surprised

Ruby: Penny, I-I don't understand...

Penny: Most girls are born, but I was made. I'm the world's first synthetic person capable of generating an Aura-Turns her head to the side sadly- I'm not real...

Pyrrha:(this kinda reminds me of that Vision fellow that Jaune talked about, but by the looks of it she has more human understanding than that bloke)- she thinks to herself while remembering what Jaune told her and Ozpin about a some robot created by the son of Edward Stark

Ruby: *Taking Penny's hands in her own* Of course you are. You think just because you've got nuts and bolts instead of squishy guts makes you any less real than me?

Penny: I don't... um...

Pyrrha: she is right, just because your a robot its not whats on the outside, its whats in here that counts- she said with a sweet smile while pointing at Pennys "heart"

Penny:-Leans in close to Ruby and Pyrrha.- You two are... taking this extraordinarily well.

Ruby: You're not like those things we saw back there-Taps her chest- just like what Pyrrha said, You've got a heart, and a soul; I can feel it!

Pyrrha: (that and Ive seen more bonker things than this) -she thinks to herself

Penny: Ooohh... oh Ruby, Pyrrha-Grabs Ruby and Pyrrha into a hug and shakes them back and forth- You two are the best friends anyone could have!

Ruby: *Muffled groaning* I can see why your father would want to protect such a delicate flower!

Pyrrha:(delicate my arse this girl has strong grip!)- she exclames to herself in thought

Penny: -Releases them, fully back to her happy self- Oh, he's very sweet! My father's the one that built me! I'm sure you would love him!

Ruby: Wow. *Giggles* He built you all by himself?

Penny: Well, almost! He had some help from Mr. Ironwood.

Pyrrha and Ruby are shocked

Ruby: The General?! Wait... Is that why those soldiers were after you?

Penny: They like to protect me, too!

Ruby: -Scoffs- They don't think you can protect yourself?

Penny: They're not sure if I'm ready yet... One day, it will be my job to save the world, but I still have a lot left to learn. That's why my father let me come to the Vytal Festival. I want to see what it's like in the rest of the world, and test myself in the Tournament.

Ruby: Penny, what are you talking about? Save the world from what? We're in a time of peace!

Penny: -Confused- That's not what Mr. Ironwood said...

Pyrrha:(did Ozpin tell them about Hydra as well?)- she thought suspicious

Soldier 1: Check down here!

Penny: You have to hide!- she panicked

Pyrrha: Got it!- she grabes Ruby and carries her on her shoulder and gives a mighty jump to the roof ob the building next to them

Ruby: Let me know before you do that- she said a little dizzy

Pyrrha: sorry- she said nervous

Ruby:Penny, wait! What are you doing? You don't have to go with them! We can help