Chapter 1: Hairy & Scary

Charlie was back at the Orphanage. He was a bit tired from the journey back so he laid down on his bed and lay there for a while. Georgina came to see how he was. "Hey Charlie." she said with a smile. "How was your year at Hogwarts?" "Charlie yawned before answering." It was alright thank you, Georgina. Not really much happened." he replied as he didn't want Georgina to find out that he made Hermione into a werewolf." Well good, I just thought that I would see how you are is all. And hey, if you ever feel like that you need to speak to someone, then you know where to find me. "and with that, she left as he decided to read his book. That was until he heard a shrieking crack type of noise. Charlie then looked around after putting his book down before he saw a short creature with rather large eyes on his bed. "Hi." it said with a smile as Charlie then jumped off his bed in fright. "What are you? Who are you?" he asked the creature. "I am what you may call a house elf, sir. Dobby is my name." the house elf called Dobby replied as he bowed in respect. "What are you doing here?" Charlie asked curiously. "Dobby knows what happened last year. Dobby wanted to make sure that everything is okay." Charlie looked puzzled. "Erm..." Charlie started to say. "...everything's fine with me, but how did you know where I was?" "Dobby cannot answer that, sir. Dobby must go now as Dobby needs to check on Harry Potter." Dobby then clicked his fingers then disappeared. Charlie blinked in surprise and confusion before continuing to read his book. 

Later that day, the sun began to set once more and after saying goodbye to Claire and Georgina until the morning, Charlie left the Orphanage as he felt another one of his transformations coming up. And he was right. When he got far enough, he began to change again and as he let out a loud cry of pain, it was echoed by another as he managed to look up despite the pain his body was feeling and saw a girl in the same position as him. "Her-Hermione?" he grunted as the girl looked at him. It was Hermione indeed. "Ch-Charlie?" she grunted back as they both fully transformed in pain as they panted as their clothes ripped and shoes bursted. Charlie in his werewolf form took a look at the female werewolf to of which she looked at him panting as he stepped over to her and put his head against hers as they closed their eyes. That was until they lept back and started snarling and growled as they caught a scent and started to run side by side to where they had picked up the scent from. They ran all the way to what looked to be a farm where they saw little pigs fast asleep in the mud. They jumped over the fence snarling as they charged at and attack the pigs who let out squeals. Inside the house, a young little girl  who had long red hair, woke up, put on her dressing gown and slippers then grabbed her torch, rushed downstairs and went outside. Once she got to the pigs, she saw the werewolves mauling them. She tried approaching the werewolves as she was shaking in fear. "H-Hey!" she shouted. "Leave those pigs alone!" The werewolves heard her and turned around and looked at the little girl, snarling and growling as she made a run for it before they chased after her. But no matter how fast the little girl ran, the werewolves were too fast for her as Hermione, in her werewolf form, managed to tackle the girl to the ground who screamed as she bit the hand of the girl. The girl continued to scream in pain, her scream was so loud that her mother woke up and went outside herself. 

"Ginny!" she shouted crossly. "Get back in the house right now! You know that you are supposed to be in b--" she paused as she then saw the werewolves biting Ginny's hand. Thinking quickly, the mother managed to take out her wand and pointed it at the werewolves. Hermione as her werewolf stopped biting Ginny's hand as she and Charlie had noticed Mrs Weasley had her wand pointed at them and left as Mrs Weasley lowered her wand and went to Ginny's side. "Ginny dear, are you alright?" she asked. Ginny was a bit traumatized. "They were hairy and scary. Hairy and scary. Hairy and scary." she mumbled. "Come, let's go and treat your wound." Mrs Weasley said as she helped Ginny back into the house. Later as the sun began to rise, Charlie and Hermione were lying down on the grass still as their werewolves as they changed back into their normal looking selves again." Luckily for them, they still had their clothes on, but they were badly ripped and ragged. They started to groan. "What did I do last night?" Charlie asked as he noticed Hermione beside him. "Hermione? Is that you?" he then offered her his hand. Hermione nodded and took his hand in hers as they both stood up and hugged each other. "I can't believe that I transformed for the first time last night. I hope that I didn't hurt anyone." she said as they brushed themselves off after they finished hugging. "Hey um, Charlie. I'm going to Diagon Alley later. Do you want to meet me there? I'll be going to get my school supplies and plus, I am planning to see a very famous author." Instantly, Charlie nodded, thinking of how wonderful it would be to get school supplies with Hermione. "I'd love to." he said as Hermione smiled at him to of which he smiled back. "Well, I'll see you later in Diagon Alley, Charlie." they then waved each other goodbye for the time being, knowing that this year is going to be quite a rough one for the both of them.