William and Vincent's Backstory

Writer's note:
" "= Is them talking
' '= Is their thoughts

No one's POV
Somewhere a long time ago, there's a baby that born.
"Oliver, look at our son. Isn't he cute?"
"Yeah, whatever."
"Oliver that's not nice of you to our first born."
"I never asked to have a child."
"Oliver!!!"
"I have to go, I have something to do."

Oliver's out from Elliora's room with Elliora and baby Vincent in there.
(I'm not suck at making this)

Elliora POV
Vincent is crying
"Don't worry dear, your father is just busy he's gonna play with you later" I said.
Vincent is now smiling
'Oliver why you make our son crying?'

Oliver POV
'What a waste of time'

Time skip 2 years later

Elliora POV
'I'm pregnant?!'
"Mwama! Where are you?!"
"I'm here Vincent"
"Mama!!! What's that mama?"
"This you'll know this when you're older, now let's find your father"
"Yes."
"Oliver! Where are you?!"
"Papa!"
"What's wrong?! Can't you see I'm busy?!"
"I'm sorry Oliver, but I have a great news for you!"
"Whatever, this better be important"
"Of course it's important! I'm pregnant!!!"
"What?!"

I look that Oliver looks so angry and disappointed, I don't know why but he seems to be not happy.

"Mwama, mama! What's pwegnant mean?"
"That means you'll have a younger sibling"
"Really?"
"Yes dear"
"Yeay! I can't wait to have a bwother! When will I meet him?"
"In 9 or 10 more months dear, and we didn't know that the baby gonna be a boy or girl"
"Awww... But, I have a fweeling that I will have a bwother"
"Don't be sad..." I said to Vincent with a soft tone
"Yeah yeah yeah whatever, now get out of my office!"

I came out from Oliver's office, he seems really busy, but that didn't mean he could just look like he didn't care about his own son.

Skip to 2 years late again •_•
(sorry for the skips)

Elliora POV
'My second born is a boy, like what Vincent said. He looks so happy now, I could see Vincent's face really happy. While Oliver, he seems like when Vincent's born, looks didn't care at all. I think that he's only tired so I don't want to disturb him, and I'm carrying the baby now'
"Hmm... What should we name him? How about you name him Vincent?"
"Really?! Yeay!!! Um... How about William!!!" Said Vincent with excited tones
"I see, William Afton welcome to our family"

I see that William is laughing and I could see that Vincent also get along with William laughing together, I smile

"Can you shut up?!" Said Oliver suddenly
"Oliver!"
"I'm trying to sleep!"
"But that didn't mean you have to shout them!"

William and Vincent is now crying, Oliver didn't care at all, I don't know why he like this. He's a sweet guy before we have Vincent.

Skip again (I know I'm sorry I don't have any idea)
The skip is goes to time after Jake and Willow born (Willow is 5, Jake is 3, William is 8, and Vincent is 12)

William POV
'I better go to school bow, I don't want father to beat me up again'

I heard Vincent calling me and knocking on my door quietly "William, are you ready?"
"Yes" I said that quietly

Me and Vincent go to my school, we finally arrive.
"Alright, William here it is. I have to go to my school now bye"
"Bye, Vincent!"

I go inside the school and I go to my class.
(He's 3rd grade btw)

Vincent's POV
I finally arrived to my school, this is my first day at junior high school.
'William looks so excited to get in to 3rd grade let's hope that I'll find a new friend here'

Then, suddenly there's a girl that bumped into me, her friend tried to help her stand.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump you" Said that girl a little bit nervous
"No it's okay"
"What's your name? My name is Haruka, and this is my friend Serena, Alice, Natasha, and Y/N!!!" Said Haruka
"My name is Vincent"
"Only Vincent?" Ask Haruka
"Yeah, I mean not really I have my last name but I don't like it to much"
"Oh I see, I feel you" Said Haruka
"What do you mean?"
"Nevermind" Said Haruka

I don't know why, but I feel like Haruka know something.

"Btw, where's your class?" Ask Y/N
"My class is ***"
"What a coincidence me and Haruka is at that class too!" Said Y/N
"Well, I guess we better go first bye Haruka bye Y/N" Said Alice
"Bye guys"

Me, Haruka, and Y/N goes to our class, the teacher didn't came yet. We sit at our chair and the teacher came.

Yeah, it's so boring so skip after school

Vincent POV
I at the front gate, I am gonna go to William's school to pick him up. But then I saw someone standing alone.
"Hey, are you okay?"
"Oh, Vincent hello. You're not home yet?"
"I just want to go pick my brother up. How about you? What're you doing here?"
"Well, my friends already go home. Y/N parent just pick her up. And I'm about to go home now, my house is at ****"
"How about you come with me? Our house is near to each other we're neighbors"
"Really? Then let's go Vincent"

Me and Haruka goes to William school, I just hope that William didn't wait too long.

William POV
'Brother where are you?'

I waited for Vincent and he didn't came yet, is he okay? I don't know. I just hope he'll came as fast as he could.
Then I see Vincent finally came, but I also saw a girl with dark brown hair.

"WILLIAM!" Scream Vincent
"VINCENT!"
"I'm sorry, I'm late to pick you up William" Said Vincent
"No it's okay and who are you?" Said me and then stare at the girl with dark brown hair (Haruka)
"Oh hello! My name's Haruka. You must be Vincent's younger brother William right?" Said Haruka sofly
"Yes, my name's William!!!"
"Let's go home, William"
"Yes!!!"

So long story short, Haruka is getting along with Vincent and William, Vincent also getting along with Y/N, Serena, Alice, and Natasha. We finally graduated from junior high school, but Haruka, Serena, Alice, Natasha have to move to different city. We all separate. But at least Y/N still at the same school with me. But before she go I noticed something, she's the girl I tried to looking for, she's my childhood friend. I saw her with that necklace, but there's nothing I can do, she has to go now, we have to be separated again.
(So basically Vincent has a childhoods best friend Vincent met her at Kindergarten then after kindergarten she has to move because her parents work, and now she moves again because her parents wants to).

I decided to live my own life, without her me and Y/N became friends now. I got bullied sometimes, but Y/N helps me heal my wound. I'm now at 3rd grade of High School I'm 18 right now.

"Vincent have you heard about the new student?" Ask Y/N
"No why?"
"She's at the same class as us!!!" Said Y/N
"So?"
"There she is!!!"

The new girl pass us, I see her. She's familiar. I wonder who she's.

"Do you know what's her name?"
"Wait... You seems to not interested before but why now you? Nevermind, I don't know her name, the teachers or principal didn't say her name yet. Why? Do you have a crush on her?" Said Y/N with this face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"What no?!" (//////)
"I don't think so, because your face is like tomato now"

Okay part two will be continued
There's 1304 words now ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ