When things go wrong

I sat in Bonnie’s spare room, staring into space. Damon knew where I was if he wanted me, but instead he was round Elena’s comforting her about how Stefan told her he didn’t want to come back. I heard a knock on the door and Bonnie answered it.
“can I see her?” someone asked.
“sure” Bonnie shrugged and then Rick was standing in my doorway.

“s’up dude” I sighed.

“look, you can’t just sit here all the time... it’s been a week” Rick scorned.
“and look how much Damon cares that our relationship is in ruins” I shrugged.

“this isn’t going to help, but right now he is over at Elena’s clearly flirting with her... if you want him you’re going to have to fight. You know what he is like, he gets bored easily” Rick lectured.  

“yeah and so do I” I shrugged standing up.

I walked over to the bottle Bonnie had put on my side and downed it. She had kept the potion there for the last week I have been staying. It had been ready but I didn’t want to leave the house so I didn’t see the point in using it. the small bump I had which could be passed for bloating had now completely gone. The potion worked.

“right Bonnie, since I can’t go back to the place that I live to grab a dress, I’m going to have to use of yours” I smiled. She nodded, so I walked over to her wardrobe and found her shortest, sexiest dress I could, knowing that a founder event was on today. I put on my best smile and walked out of the house with little being said to Rick or Bonnie, I just knew Bonnie was following me, as we were both going to Elena’s.

I sat and stared into space while the three girls talked. It sounded like the beginning of a joke to me. A witch and vampire and a doppelgänger were talking over a pot of cooking chilly when...

Elena screamed. My head shot up and I saw that her necklace had burned her.

“take it off and give it to me... now” I demanded quickly. Someone was summoning the necklace, trying to trace it. Just as I grabbed it, sparks were sent from it, shocking both Elena and I.

I sat in the garden of the Lockwood’s trying to figure out what magic Elena’s necklace hand. I could tell it had its own and whoever used the summoning spell activated it. I just couldn’t tell what it was meant to be.

“you know what... I give up” I snapped, throwing the necklace at Bonnie for her to figure it out.

“Rosa calm down” Elena muttered.

“calm down... CALM DOWN! I’m a pregnant vampire Elena... mood swings are about the only thing I can guarantee on. And you know what!? Since I don’t have to worry about my marriage, I’m just going to let them loose” I got up and walked off... to put it bluntly they looked scared.

As I walked around trying to find out when this stupid council meeting was, I noticed Damon talking to some random high school girl. I stormed over and grabbed her arm.
“hey” she frowned, looking at her arm. She was very lucky it wasn’t broken.
“back off or drown in a pool of your own blood. You’re choice” I growled. Her eyes widened and my hand flew up to her mouth before she could scream.

“now you got the message. Don’t ever flirt with a guy in a relationship again and forget this ever happened” I compelled. She gave me a blank look then walked off. Man I need to learn to control my anger.

“as attractive as it is to see you get angry... control the hormones” Damon smirked.
“you think you’re funny do you... we will see how much you’re laughing when you’re lower body is on the opposite side of the world to your upper body if I so much as see you look at another girl for longer than a second” I smiled sweetly.