Full moon searching and finding

I woke up and reached out for Damon. He wasn’t there. I sat up and saw he was taking down all of our tracking information. I guess he really has given up on Stefan.

“Damon come back to bed” I moaned. He blanked me and continued what he was doing.

“what’s wrong” I breathed hugging him since he wouldn’t come to me.

“a guys mind can work quick you know... I only slept for a couple of hours. The rest of the time I kept having dreams of different things that could have happened... you could be dead right now Rosa” he muttered.

“what” Elena frowned.

“do you ever knock” Damon scoffed. I just rolled my eyes at him... although he did have a point.

I didn’t even bother trying to stop Damon as he summarised what happened to me yesterday with Stefan.

“why didn’t you tell me” she frowned.

“happy birthday Elena. Stefan tried to hurt Rosa. Cake?” Damon muttered sarcastically and I just rolled my eyes at him again. It was going to be one of those days.

“he called me” I breathed.

“what” they both frowned.

“Stefan called me last night” I repeated.

“what did he say” Damon worried.

“he didn’t say anything, but it was him. I’m going to have the call traced” I told them both.

“no. You heard what Stefan said. He’s gone” Damon snapped.

“if he was gone he wouldn’t have called” I muttered then walked out of the room to go have a bath.

Shortly after I finished running my bath I heard the front door close and knew it was Elena that had left. Damon walked into the bathroom and started to have a shower. My phone vibrated with a message from Tyler and I opened it. He wanted to meet me at the Grill in an hour.

“I’m going out in a bit for the day” I muttered.

“have fun... I’m just gonna stay home and get drunk” he muttered, walking out of the bathroom.

I walking into the Grill and saw Tyler playing pool by himself. I couldn’t help but feel this was a little wrong. Leaving my husband to come spend the day with my ex boyfriend. The same one that nearly killed said husband.

“want a drink? I’m paying” Tyler offered when I reached him.

“coffee” I shrugged. He nodded and we both walked away from the pool table, heading for a table so we could sit and chat.

“look, I’m sorry about Stefan” Tyler breathed.

“you didn’t mean to bite Damon” I shrugged. I tried as hard as I could to hate Tyler, after all his biting Damon is the thing that ruined my family, but I couldn’t. He didn’t know what he was doing, he didn’t mean to bite him.

“I still wonder why Damon saved Caroline and I that night” he admitted.

“because I care about you and I was pissed at him... he thought if he saved you he would make me happy again” I answered.

“he knows how I feel about you and he still saved me” Tyler shook his head thinking about it.

“but you and Caroline” I smirked and he blushed a little, nodding. I was so happy that he was getting over me. I never meant to make him fall in love with me. It was only meant to be fun.