| Epilogue |

[ Edited : ✔️ ]

————————————
~🎶🎶🎶~
————————————

[ 3rd POV ]

Ever since that kiss ,life was peaceful Y/N and Trollex got together even if Y/N had no emotion he got used to it.

Y/N also went with the leader to discuss his actions and his past for doing what he did. They understood why he did it and accepted his apology with kindness.

Barb and Y/N made up and became friends again, Y/N met some trolls from other tribes and became friends with them.

Even if everyone hang out it was time for everyone to go back to there tribes to fix everything up again. Poppy told everyone after they build everything up to meet up again to discuss something with the leaders about making a city where all trolls live in harmony.

They agreed to it and as everyone said there farewells to everyone. Y/N didn't if he should go back to the techno reef since he was still banished but Trollex told him it's ok and that he will lift his banishment for him.

As every techno troll went to the coast to go into the water to head back to the techno reef. When they got back Trollex told everyone that he welcome Y/N back to the tribe which made everyone made a party for him.

Everyone danced to the music as they celebrated for Y/N coming back. Y/N manage to see his old friends and people who wronged him. They apologise to him about what they did to him.

He accepted it as Trollex spend the whole day with Y/N together it was a magical day for them. After that day they started in the reconstruction of the techno reef.

It took months to finish the techno reef but they got there and finished it. Trollex, Y/N and BDB got a letter from Queen Poppy to say that she wanted the leaders to meet and discuss the place where they wanted to make the city where all trolls can come together to live.

It did happen with a lot of agreement and disagreements but it happen to go out smoothly. Everyone came together and found a place to make the new city called Trolltopia.

Everyone finally lived in harmony and life couldn't became any happy or worst...

Or so they thought....