| Chapter 8 : The Main Event |

[ Edited : ✔️ ]

[you can play the video above]

————————————
~🎶🎶🎶~
————————————

[3rd POV]

Trollex look so horrified on what he saw. Y/N looked more dark and empty, it made Trollex concern for his well being. He could tell te other leader felt the same way when they saw him.

As Barb got Y/N nod, she turn to the crowd and got in a position to play the guitar with all six strings. "Who wants to see what the Ultimate power chord can do!"

Everyone that was a rock troll cheered for this as every leader including Pop got frightened of it. "Oh no..." Poppy whispered, she grabbed the bars of the cage looking down at Y/N and Barb.

Barb turned to Poppy and got ready to aim the guitar at her. She started to play the chord with a smirk on her face.

That's when a book was thrown at her face out of no where which made barb stop playing. Y/N turned to see a the air balloon with Branch and the bounty hunters that Barb hired.

Everyone looked confused and also turned to the hot air balloon in the sky. Barb glared at it from the stage with anger.

"I guess comprehensive manual does come in handy," Branch said as everyone cheered for this as Poppy got some hope and shouted his name.

"Well isn't that puke Poppy's little boyfriend came to crash the concert !" Barb looked at with a smirk  and quickly started to play the chord at Poppy.

Y/N smirked at this and turned to Branch, "it's too late Branch!"

Suddenly branch runs and uses his hair to go to where Poppy was for the ultimate chord to hit him instead of Poppy.

"Branch!" Poppy cry's out to him as he got covered in volcano rock. It landed on stage for the other trolls to look at in curiosity.

Y/N and Barb step forwards to inspect it. The volcano rock started to break in half to reveal a different Branch.

Branch looked like a rock troll but with red eyes like he was being controlled. That's when Branch did the rock n roll sign and shouted, "Rock On!"

That's when every rock troll cheered at this as Barb and Y/N smiled with excitement. "Oh sick it totally work!"

Barb said with the other trolls became terrified on what they saw happened to Branch. "Who's ready to get ripping tattoos everywhere but our faces in case we still need office jobs," Branch yelled to the crowd.

Poppy look at both of them in disbelief, "You're turning everyone into rock zombies?!"

"Yep, I can't wait to party with you Poppy," Barb turn back to the crowd as a rock troll came from behind to connect a rope to Barbs back.

Barb runs to the front of the stage ,just for her to jump and fly up around the stadium with a rock bag flying above her to hold her.

Y/N watches Barb turn all the leaders into rock zombies but as Barb was doing it he felt a lot of pain from his heart.

He ignored it and turn to look at Trollex who has now turned into a rock troll. Y/N felt a emotion of guilt but pushed it away.