Do I?

Josh's Pov:

Everyone was already changed and had eaten breakfast but we don't have a plan for today. We all sit down to see what we will we do. "What about the mall?" Paige suggests. "Yeah, I don't think so..." Brandon answers. "How about Central Park?" I ask. "Sounds fun!" Maddie answers with her beautiful smile. "Is your boyfriend coming, Chloe?" Nick says rudely. "He is not my boyfriend, and no. Apparently he has to help his father with something" Chloe answers. "Well then, what are we waiting for?" Everyone stands up and goes to their own rooms.

***

We get to Central Park and it's a sunny day. We start playing with a frisbee Brandon brought. After a while we decide to go for a walk. "Woah! Nice necklace you got yourself Maddie!" Brandon says and I smile at myself. It wasn't cheap at all, but I had had it for a long time. I just didnt know who to give it to. "Thank you! My boyfriend gave it to me!" She says as she comes close. I grab her waist and we keep on walking. "What does it say?" Paige asks "Forever" I answer and I kiss Maddie. "Awww!" Chloe squeaks. "You guys are so cute!" she continues and I see Maddie starting to blush. I take my hand of her waist and grab her hand and we keep walking. Everyone went their own way. Nick and Paige took another direction, Chloe and Andrew, who arrived later, went with another path, Maddie wanted to see the dawn so we are heading to a place where we can see it better, and Brooke and Brandon were left alone so they went together for an ice cream. I just hope he does not do anything to my sister or else... Maddie interrupts my thoughts "Josh?" She asks shyly "Yes Maddie?" She turns to look at me "I love you" By the look in her eyes I know she means it. I take a step back. Love? I-I like her a lot but... "Madds..." I start, but it's to late. I already hurt her. She takes a step back and starts to run. "No Maddie! Please!" Shit! Maddie became very VERY shy after a few things that happened in high school, she never opens like this. I choked! I just couldn't say it back. I dont even know where she's heading! Do I love her? Do I?