Yup, I'm starving

Brandon's Pov:

Chloe went for her purse, Paige to the bathroom, Maddie went for her sweater and Brooke went with her. I try to start a conversation. "So... Andrew, how old are you?" I ask. "17 about to turn 18" He looks so much younger. "You already know what will you study?" I continue with my questions. "No" Wow. Nice conversation here. How am I suppose to talk to him if he doesn't even try. After a few minutes of silence, the four girls finally come. Now I know why they took so long, they all are wearing make up and they changed their cloth. "Finally!" Nick says irritated. "Can we go now?" I ask. I am really hungry, I can hear my stomach growling. Yup, I'm starving. "Where do you guys want to go?" Paige asks sweetly. Her eyes shining more bright than the most beautiful diamond, I cant help but stare. I keep on day dreaming until Chloe asks "Is that ok Brandon?" I missed the conversation! "What?" I ask. I have no idea what they are talking about. "Can you drive? I feel really tired and I don't wanna drive right now." Chloe tells me. "Yeah, sure. Where are we going?" I ask again because apparently they already had decided everything. "Brandon, weren't you paying attention in our whole conversation?" Brooke asks rudely. "No, I am sorry" I tell her sincerely but she seems to think it was some kind of sarcasm cuz she just kept quiet but stared at me with her mean eyes. Maddie seems to notice cuz she just answered my question. "We're going to this restaurant close to here, Andrew says it's delicious!" I take the keys and open the door, signaling everyone to get going. I turn on the engine and I start driving with Andrew next to me giving me directions on where to go.