chapter 5 "Outing"

" So,how was it?" Sitting in a restaurant waiting for their order, Bucky asked.

" I am really surprised that earth is so beautiful and the best things our these Scentsy flowers" taking in the scent of the flowers Bucky just bought for her y/n replied.

" How did you know that i am obsessed with sunflowers" y/n asked.

" I just needed to find flowers which represented you and it's been more than some hours that I've met you, you really are a very positive and cheerful person and to add markedly beautiful" Bucky answered sheepishly.

*******
*******
After walking to the door of her room in the avengers compound. Bucky greeted good night and said how grateful he was to take her out. They both went into their rooms.

Bucky pov

As soon as he shutted the door to his room, he jumped like a little girl in the air, adrenaline was rushing in his veins right now and looking himself in the mirror he blushed.
He realised that it has been a long time since his smile was so broad and he felt utter peace with himself.
Something about y/n made him crazy, crazy in love.

He thought about the next day when he will see her and have these nervous butterflies all over again. He thought of how luck could he have been to meet y/n.
She was royal, Loki and thor sister but she was so generous and simple throughout the day.

She was kind hearted and caring about others whenever she saw a begger she made sure to stop and buy him food.

He only wished to be with her every second possible. He made him feel like the man he was before all he went through without any effort. She bought out the real Bucky in just a day. 

Y/v pov

Keeping her beautiful flowers in the vase near her bed, she started  taking for her jewelry,she still had butterflies and all sorts of animal's in her stomach making her feel ticklish.

She thought about the last time she had this much fun and it was very long ago then falling in her bed she drowned in the amazing feeling and electric current she felt through her body when Bucky touching her shoulders made her to walk on his left side because of high speed cars passing by.

At this point in the night she longed for his touch, a deep hug that could take her loneliness and emptiness away.

She thought of freezing time when they were together but she dint want to jinx anything.

Dreaming about the handsome, gentlemen she drifted off to sleep.