Chapter 4 "Feelings"

Y/n pov

I wanted to spend more time with Bucky, i wanted to know him inside out.
What he likes , dislikes everything.
I've never been excited this much about anything  in my whole life.

Thor and Loki pov

"Are you sure brother, that it is safe to send our sister with Barnes?" Rushing through the avenger compound asked Loki.

" I am not thrilled about the idea, but it's only fair we live on earth. she should get to know other realms too and one day she will go on and marry someone and leave us" thor was crying imagning his sister's wedding.

"There,there brother let's talk to Barnes" Loki said

Bucky's pov

After an hour of lecture of "if you hurt our sister we will kill you"
Thor and Loki left.

And i started to get ready for my outing with y/n. Admiring myself in the mirror i thought what would she be wearing.

She would look gorgeous in everything, some times i run out of words to describe how beautiful she is and calling her beautiful doesn't justifies her charming aura.

I wanted to tell her that i love her so bad but it would be too soon and i wanted to build our relation with trust and understanding.

Every second with her felt like an hour and all i wanted to do is hold her close to me and never let her go, spoil her with all the love she deserves and i hope i am enough for a girl who came into my left 72 hours ago ,saved us from dying on the verge of risking her life.

I came out of my thoughts with a knock on my door and there she was looking like a doll dressed up decently yet elegant.
I couldn't take my eyes of her, I was shocked that anyone could look gorgeous in a  simple outfit like that .

Reference of outfit

"Let's go doll ,lemme show you how awesome midgard is"

She liked i called her doll, maybe she likes me too.
That's the only thing I wish for.