Chapter Ten

-- A/N --

So at this point, not many people are commenting or voting at all, which I understand, It's just Y'all want to enter the contest right?

If not I'm going to have a few Mary Sue's or whatever they are in here.

( Is Usagi a MAry Sue? please answer truthfully)

Ok all done. Enjoy.

* Usagi POV *

When I got home from school, my father was waiting on the front steps of our home.

" So.. Usagi, How was school?"

" It was wonderful Father."

" Did you find a club to join?"

I had to think at this one. Could I maybe join the host club? They seem to like me enough, and I could keep an eye on Mitsukuni and Takashi.. 

" I'm not sure yet, but I will tomorrow."

I decided to tell him that, and started walking to my room

" Father, I am going to work on the homework, if that's alright"

" Yes of course"

He moved aside, so as to let me in the door.

------------------

Later on that night, I was reading one of the passages given to me by the teacher, when I heard a tapping sound. 

 I hope it isn'y any of those other  " Experiments", they're annoying.

The tapping continued, down the hall, getting closer and closer. It sounded like claws.

Yep, looks like I have a room mate tonight.

Then I heard a few voices outside the door.

"  Isn't this the room? Where The only Experiment gone right is caged?"

"Yep. Now hurry up. That vile creature looks like its trying to eat me with it's eyes."

" Won't she hurt it? I've heard she's rather violent."

" Nah, who cares anyways? It's better off dead."

The footsteps stopped, and my door opened. In came two men , fully equipped with armor and weapons. Carrying ropes between them that were tied around my new room mate.

Ha. They're afraid.

I decide to play a little bit, since they were there, why not?

" Oh hello!"

I smile, and make sure it comes off menacing, opposite of my sickly sweet voice.

" Have you brought me a new friend?"

I stand up, and walk over, and take the ropes from their hands. I make sure to brush their leather-clad fingers with my own, and can feel them shaking.

" You know, I don't like normal people. You disgust me. "

I glare at them, and the one on the right squeaks. I decide to wave them off..

" Now go, Before I decide that I want more dinner. "

They both squeak this time, and run off, slamming the door. I can hear their panting and shouted conversation through the metal, and smile. They won't be coming back. I then look at the poor girl in front of me.  Her head is halfway between that of a dogs and that of a human, as is her face. she has a hunched back, and one leg in that of a wolf. Her one yellow eye looks at me with fear, and her half formed tail is curled under her. 

Poor Girl.

I untie her, and guide her to my bed. The I go to my bathroom and get a wash cloth wet, and take it to her. 

" Here, I know you haven't been able to bathe for a while. You can't shower right now, but this will help."

I speak to her calmly, and start putting it towards her face. She glares at it for a second, then at me. Then, very suddenly, she jumps at me, claws out, and scratches my face. I turn around, to where she has landed, and see her coming at me again, this time trying to bite me. I'm not fast enough to stop her from biting my hand, but I quickly make her stop. I have to grab her by her scruff, and tie her to the wall. 

" Ah, You're too far gone. I'm sorry."

I can't help but pity her, she was forced to be made like this. The chemicals and changes had gone to the wrong places in her brain, taking her humanity. 

She snarls at me, then curls up the best she can. When I can hear her breath even out, I go back into the bathroom, to examine The damage . Across my face were three long lines, from my left cheekbone down to my chin. They were dripping with blood. My hand had a bite mark, and was starting to swell.

Well this is helpful. It's probably sparained.

I looked over at the intercom button and sighed. I hardly ask for help, but it seems as though I need it. I went over and tapped it. 

" Yes what is it?"

My father's annoyed voice came through.

" Well, Father, The room mate that you sent to my room was a bit violent, and I'm pretty sure it sprained my wrist. could you send down a doctor to check it out?"

" Yes"

The intercom turned off, and I sat against the wall, trying to figure out how I was going to explain the large gashes on my face at school.