Chapter One

Running. That's all it takes to get me to freedom, Running. I have to do nothing else, just run.

I can hear them behind me, chasing, getting closer. My pulse is sped up, my ears swiveling under my hat at every sound. they keep getting closer, I have to lose them.

Faster

I skid around a corner, trying to divert them, when I almost run into some people.

assess the situation, act quickly.

I notice the alley way behind them, while running. I jump over the smaller ones head with ease, and slide into the alley gracefully. Then I quickly jump from wall to wall, and reach the roof, finally able to relax. My ears perk as I hear them get closer. The shouting, the footsteps.Then, it just stops. confusedly, I look over the edge.

they never just stop

All I see is my father's men, all passed out on the ground, and the two boys I jumped over earlier. Now that I'm not running for my life, I take a moment to look at them. The shorter one is very cute. He has Honey colored hair, and caramel eyes. He was hugging a stuffed toy, that I couldn't quite tell what was, due to how tightly he was holding it, I easily heard his high pitched voice while observing him, and I had to smile. It was adorable.

"Don't go chasing around random people, 'Kay? It's not very nice, and I'm sure he didn't do anything wrong"

He? I guess I look like a guy when glanced at. huh. I'll have to remember that.

I then look at his friend, or possibly older brother. I couldn't quite tell. He was very tall, and had a very unreadable expression. It was completely blank of emotion. He had Black hair and very dark eyes, almost black.

I then realise that they are both wearing the exact same clothes. Dress pants and shirt, with a purple jacket with an emblem over the pocket, and a black Tie.

they must be getting home from school

" We should go see If he's okay, Right Takashi?" I heard the smaller one say. The taller one just nodded, and they turned around. The short one started running towards the alley, when Takashi, whom I assumed was the taller one, stopped him.

"Mitsukuni, It may be dangerous"

Mitsukuni, who I assumed to be the small one, just smiled bright at him, and continued on, but stopped when he got to the alley way.

"Takashi there's no one here. Did he run off?"

Takashi shook his head. and I couldn't help but to laugh at the look on Mitsukuni's face. It was so cute and funny. Then he stopped, and Takashi looked at the roof I was on, making eye contact.

uh oh.

---- A/N ----

So How was my first chapter? I'm sorry if it's terrible, and for any grammar/spelling mistakes. Typing is not my strong point. I'll try to update as soon as possible, but I would love some feedback! Critisism is always appreciated, and don't be scared that you will offend me. I'm glad that you've made it this far without leaving.