Part 38

Kartik is seen in the hospital, pacing from one place to another, waiting for the doctor to come out after checking Naira who was lying unconscious, while other family members were trying to calm him down but of no use.

The doctor came outside and told them that it was nothing serious, she just has a cut on her forehead but a few scratches on her arms and legs...

Kartik went and sat beside her, holding her hand tightly," why it's u who gets hurt every time? U know it hurts me like hell seeing u like this!!" He said as his eyes became teary.

He kept cursing himself for her condition," I don't deserve you, I can't even protect you and take care of you, u always get hurt because of me, first that Shankar tried to harm u to take his revenge on me and now this unknown enemy, who kidnapped u, even today u got hurt because u were coming to see me!!" He kept on blaming himself while tears were rolling down his cheeks and his eyes became red and puffy due to continuous crying.

He was sitting beside Naira, holding her hand tightly and resting his head beside her. Suddenly, he felt a slight movement from Naira's side and looked at her, she was gaining consciousness.

He immediately called the doctor and looked at Naira, waiting for her to become fully awake, he did not leave her side for even a second and was tightly holding her hand. The doctor checked Naira and assured him that she was alright. All this time, Kartik was worried for her while Naira was busy starting Kartik with all the love-filled eyes that were shining with tears while conveying all the warmth and admiration she had for him. As soon as the doctor left, Kartik turned towards Naira and got worried seeing her watery eyes.

"Naira kya hua? Why are you crying? Pain go raha hai kya? Agar haan toh tune doctor ko kyun nahi bataya jab woh the? Ruko main abhi unhe bula kar laata hun...." He said with utmost concern and was about to go when Naira held his hand and indicated him to be with her.

"Main bilkul theek hun...... MENDHAK!!" She said as a couple of tears rolled out of her eyes....

Kartik after realizing what she said, stood there numb and tears made their way to his eyes as well. He quickly took Naira in a bone-crushing hug and busted into tears while Naira was rubbing his back to calm him down.

"Tumhe sach mein sab yaad aa gaya na Naira?? Ya main koi sapna dekh raha hun!!" He said not able to believe his ears and still hugging her tightly.

"Mujhe sach mein sab yaad aa gaya Kartik." she said and he released the hug, cupped her face and placed a soft kiss on her forehead making her smile in between tears, she too pecked his cheek lovingly and they both wiped each others tears and joined their forehead, enjoying the feeling of satisfaction and love they felt in their hearts.

------------------------

Kartik and Naira also informed the family about Naira regaining her memory, and everyone was truly elated....

At SS,

Both the families had gathered there and we're waiting for Kartik and Naira to come.

As soon as they came, everyone met Naira and expressed how happy they were. After spending some emotional and delightful time,

M: Aaj bohot khushi ka din hai, Naira ki yaadaash vapor as gayi hai, isse celebrate karna toh banta hai!!

Nai: Sahi kaha aapne!! Toh tum celebration ke liye tayaar ho Nah Naira?

N: celebration??

Kartik and the others smiled at her while Naira was standing there confused.

-----------------------

Precap:  Celebration time...... Kaira romantic and happy moments.💖💗

---------------------

Hope u liked the update.... Do vote,comment and follow.❣❣