Part 16

The episode starts with an officer coming in Kartik's cabin with a file.

O: sir u were right the details match with one of the criminals u arrested......Shankar.

Hearing that name Kartik gets shocked.

K: what...Shankar?

O: yes sir

He gives him the file and goes from there.

K: But how is this possible...Shankar was in the jail....let me ask....

He made a few calls and asked about Shankar and got to know that he ran from the jail and now was roaming free in the city.

This made more tensed.

K: oh no! That means Shankar is doing this to take revenge from me....no....I can't let him harm Naira....I'll kill him once I get him...... He said in pure anger.

He runs from there to meet Naira as he remembers that she is all alone.

At SS,

Kartik reaches there and starts ringing the bell but gets no response, he was standing there ringing the door bell and calling Naira continuosly but no response....he was getting more and more worried for her...it was already 10 mins that he was standing there and ringing the door bell.

Suddenly the door opened and he got releived to see Naira alright.

N: Kya hua Kartik all ok?

K(a lil louder): Tum darwaaza kyun nahi khol rahi thi aur na hi mera call utha rahi thi pata hai main kitna dar gaya tha...

N: sorry woh mera phone silent par that aur mein medicine le kar so gayi thi.....

K: I m sorry too tumpar chillane ke liye aur tumhari chot kaisi hai abb...abhi bhi dard ho raha hai kya??(he asked coming inside)

N: Nahi abb much better hai.

K: Naira woh mujhe tumhe kuch batana hai...uss admi ke baare mein...

He then narrates her everything how Shankar is planning to take revenge from him by harming her.

K(teary eyed): I am sorry Naira...meri wajah se tumhe itna kuch sehna pada sab meri wajah se ho raha hai...I am sorry Nai...(cut off by Naira)

N: nahi Kartik pls tum apne aap ko blame mat karo ismme tumhari koi galati nahi hai...infact tumne toh dono baar mujhe usse bachaya hai

K: Par tum par attack hua bhi toh meri wajah se hi na...

N: nahi Kartik aisa kuch nahi hai....isme tumhari koi galti nahi hai...abb pls apne dimag se yeh sari batein nikal do.

K: par..

N: par var kuch nahi maine kaha na tumhari koi galati nahi hai matlab nahi hai...samjhe?

He nodded his head in yes.

N(to make his mood light): achcha tum kachori khaoge?.......arre main bhi na puch kyun rahi hun tumhe toh kachori bohot pasand hai...main abhi banakar aayi tumhare liye...

He smiles and says

K: rukko.....main bhi chalta hun tumhare saath tumhari help kar dunga....

N(smiling): ok..come

They both go to the kitchen and Naira starts making Kachoris while Kartik stares at her lovingly.

While making Kachoris, her hands were covered with the dough and her hair started falling all over her face. She was struggling with it when Kartik came and very lovingly tucked all those hair strands behind her hair, during which his cold fingers brushed her face sending shivers through her. She looked towards his face, their eyes met and they shared a very cute and romantic eye lock.

They both were looking into each other's eyes which displayed a bunch of emotions, which were much more than friendship, one had already discovered and accepted these feelings but the other was still unknown to the feelings in her heart.

They came back to reality when Kartik's phone rang, breaking their moment and he had to unwilling leave her and attend the phone call.

While Kartik went outside the kitchen to attend the call, Naira stood there still lost in her thoughts about what just happened between them....she felt a whole lot of feelings in her which she couldn't put in words, yet she just knew that it was something really special and something she never felt before for anyone else except him. Her cheeks turned pinkish thinking about him and the moment they had a few minutes ago.

But soon she kept those thoughts aside and started making Kachoris again....

Kartik came near the dining table after attending the call as Naira was waiting near the table for him.

N(serving him the Kachoris): yeh lo tumhari favourite.

K:Naira voh abhi ghar se call aaya tha sab log ek relative ki shaadi mein jaa rahein hain so koi bhi ghar par nahi hai...toh main yeh soch raha tha ki kyun na tab tak main yahin ruk jaun....I mean tum yahan akeli ho aur upar se woh Shankar....I don't want to take any risk....agar usne tumhe kuch nuksaan pohonchane ki koshish ki toh.....mujhe bas tumhari chinta hai...

N: it's ok Kartik....main samajh gayi, tum yahan ruk jao and thanks mere baare mein itna sochne ke liye.(smiling)

K: yeh kya keh rahi ho Naira tum iss sab mein meri wajah se padi ho and now it's my duty to keep u safe afterall u are very very important to me.... He siad the last line totally lost in her.

N blushed listening to this....

K(in mind): Hayeeee..... Yeh sherni blush bhi karti hai..... aur kitni pyaari lagti hai yeh blush karte hue.....

He smile thinking this and then they eat the Kachoris together.

After sometime, Kartik makes a call to someone to know if they received any information about Shankar as he did not want to leave Naira alone, he talks for sometime and then sees Naira going in her room to sleep...... After sometime, he also goes to his room.

---------------------

Do vote, comment and follow🥰🥰