●Mikan x F!Reader

TW: B//llying, like very heavy bullying shit like  de//th treats, r//pe threats thr//wing up, basicly Mikan's trauma

Hi mf

I got this idea its 2 am yall know the drill at this point

Yay first oneshot

This was ment to be a scenario but too late

This is heavy angst btw

If you haven't read the first chapter of that cuz this is kinda a follow up

Shout out to my playlist for playing Melanie Martinez like 7 times in a row while I was writing this

( gxg/wlw, fem prns [she/her] )

Mikan POV:

- "Y/N oh my dear Y/N why can't you leave my mind " I tough flopping back on my bed. Y/N, she is perfect in every way shape and form. Her personality is amazing two, she cares about me so much. I've never felt this way. I have a crush on her 100%, and its unescapable. But I mean look at her, one conversation and anyone would be falling for her.

But let's be honest how will someone as perfect as her be doing with someone like me. I mena there is over 7 billion people no way she would chose me. But despite all these thoughts I still had some hope my feeling for her are mutual.

I stared daydreaming about us once again. God I wish those fantasies were reality. I hugged my pillow tight pretending it was Y/N. Continuing to think about her I slowly drifted off to sleep as it was kareadt 1 am.

[ The next day ]

It was early in the morning specifically 6 am. I don't know why but I woke up that early every day automatically.

My school starts at 7:30 am so I have quite a bit of time until then.

I went to brush my teeth, ate breakfast the normal morning routine. By the time I was finished it was already 7 am.

I had to go to school. The worst part of my life. I hate school so much. All they do is bully me. Everyone calls me names, they cut my hair, they hit me, they push me around, they break my things, they throw mud at my face,they take my backpack and steal my valuables,they push and trip me all the time, the teachers hate me I hate them so much. I've had 3 new phones just this year because they keep breaking them. The first one they thought out of a window, the second they all took turns stepping on, the third they through in a deep puddle and when I reached down to get it back they pushed me in the puddle. The last one happend just  a week ago.

And the worst part is no one is bmdoinh neutrino about it. My parents didn't even care, the teachers also picked on me and praised others for bullying me.

The only time I felt safe was when I was asleep or wirh Y/N. Thats why she means the world to me.

I sucked everything up and denied it was time to go to school. I took a look at myself in the mirror patching up some of my bruises.

I finally reached the school. I didn't but I knew I had to go. I stepped inside and gladly I safely made it to my first class. It was math. I sat on my desk at the very back that was, like that I wouldn't get noticed too much.

In the middle of class I note was thrown right at me. I knew it was probably ganna be full of insults towards me but curiosity killed the cat.

I opened the crumbled piece of paper. Inside were exactly as I thought just a bunch if insults.

"k//s you ugly peace of crap"
" you deserve nothing ugly fat pig"
"i hope you get r//ped you fucking wh//re"
"loose weight you ugly pig bitch"
And alot more in a similar format