1. Takemichi's twin?!?!

The commotion in the school caught Tsuna's eye and saw Hinata rushing there.

"What's it about, Hina?" Tsuna asked

"Some delinquents picked takemichi from his class." She answered walking even faster.

Tsuna was still thinking about different possibilities. Takemichi always tells her everything, but today this was surprising, because he never mentioned about being involved with any delinquents. Either this is a big misunderstanding or he is in real trouble.

She heard a slap as she made her way in the front. She was Ken Ryuguji holding Hina and takemichi holding Ken. She was surprised, her brother wasn't a bold person, he always tried his best to avoid conflicts and fights. Maybe he is serious about Hina....

"Aw here I thought we could all be friends. Tell me how you wanna die." Mikey said.

"Aren't you long way from your schools Ken, Manjiro." Tsuna said.

Everybody's looked towards Tsuna and whispered things and made way for her. Everybody knew Tsuna was a very protective person specially when it came to her friends and her brother. She was a top student, every popular. She balanced both her academics and extracurricular activities. She even worked part time to help her parents. She was usually a quiet person but if their was a fight and her friends her involved she was ready to takedown even the whole school.

"Tsuna-chan.." takemichi was cut off.

"Whatever business you have with takemichi kindly do it AFTER school." Tsuna said.

"Mikey-kun just promise that you won't do anything to Tsuna and Hina." Takemichi said.

Manjiro, the leader of toman, how does he know michi?!?! Why has it come to this? I really need to cut down my job hours. And spend time with michi....Tsuna thought. On the other hand, Hina was internally scared to death.

"Why do I care."     "Just kidding." Mikey said with a smile.

Tsuna didn't say anything as Draken also backed down. She decide just to leave.

"Hey!"

Tsuna turned around. "What's your name?" Mickey asked with as emotionless face. "Tsuna."
"Okay, Tsu-chin, you are my bitch from today." Tsuna looked around and there was no one. She stepped close to Mikey, sooooo close that their nose at a fingers length. Mikey was definitely curious.

Slap!

And then she leaned forward to his ears. Her cheek touching Mikey's slapped ones. "I don't care if you are a delinquent or president or anyone. There is no WAY, I'll be your bitch and next time if you use these kinds of terms for me, I'll slap with full force."

Takemichi, Draken and hinata were speechless. They can't hear what Tsuna said but that slap was definitely a VERY HARD one.

Mickey, on the other hand, hugged Tsuna much to her and even draken's surprise, she tried getting away but damn he was strong. "You spike my interest Tsu-chin and you will be mine. When I said bitch earlier, I meant friend but now I don't know. I don't want to be your friend. I will make you MINE." Tsuna felt weak. Damn the way he said it, if Tsuna knew him from before or he would have flirted with her in school, she would have been head on heels for him but then again she didn't knew the whole thing between Mikey and Takemichi. Mikey then let go of her.

"Let's go Ken-chin, Takemichi." Mikey said with a smile. And Tsuna, she was in a trance. It seemed as if she was the one who got slapped.

Then, Takemichi explained everything to Hina and Tsuna.

"I'm sorry." Hina said with a bow.

"It's alright. It was one hell of a slap, not better than the second one though *wink*. It's good to protect the people who matter to you. But things can go wrong depending on the people who you are dealing with."

"Yes thanks." Hinata said immediately.

Mikey then glanced towards Tsuna and Takemichi, who were clearly discussing something. Mikey didn't like that one bit. And Draken caught on to that.

"Not liking what you see, eh Mikey?" Draken teased.
"Takemichi, let's go." Mikey said emotionlessly.
"What about our date?" Takemichi asked nervous
"Your friends took a lot of trouble to come here. We can go on a date some day later." Hinata said.
Mickey was internally soothed that takemichi was dating hinata. He glanced towards Tsuna who he caught was looking at him and turned her head away.

"Be home by 8, michi. I have to go today." Tsuna said and left.
"Home?" Draken said.
"Oh, yeah. Me and Tsuna are twins. Hehehe." Takemichi said.
"Oh." Both draken and Mickey said.
"Oi takemichi, ken-chin let's go."

They all left. Hinata quickly got in the school and found Tsuna leaning at the lockers.
"Oh, Tsuna-chan. What happened between you and Mickey-kun?" Hinata asked.
And Tsuna then explained everything to hinata. "FINALLY, you'll get a boyfriend~."
"Huh?"
"I mean you usually reject all the proposals but I think Mickey-kun is a perfect match for you." Hinata said smiling.

Tsuna didn't say anything and walked towards her class. But she can't deny, she can actually picture both of them together. One thing was for sure, their life together. It will NOT be dull.