A one shot I started ages ago but didnt finish it till now, but with no effort

I'm not going to edit this so you'll have to deal lol

Betty POV:

I was sitting in the student lounge as the Ghoulies were starting to show up.

Their school has been closed down, meaning that they're all transferring here.

In hopes of settling in each of the gangs, the Ghoulies are coming to school today, and the Serpents tomorrow.

I honestly didn't mind that the Ghoulies were coming here, but there's one person in particular that I really don't want to see.

Malachai. He got my sister pregnant when she was 15. When he found out, he left her.

I was the one who had to pick up the pieces and make sure that she had everything she needed.

Our parents were very unsupportive of Polly and her decision to keep the baby so she ran away from home.

I made sure she had as much money as we could possibly get. Then she left. She never told me where she was going and she never said a real goodbye.

Now here we are, the Ghoulies flooding my school and Malachai approaching me. I rolled my eyes as I linked arms with Veronica and began walking off.

Veronica knows about the whole situation and she knew that I wanted absolutely nothing to do with him whilst he unfortunately has to go to this school.

Malachai: Betty stop. I heard him say as he ran in front of us.
Betty: I'm not interested in speaking to you. I said angrily.
Malachai: look, I know. But at least do it for Polly. He said and I looked up at him with so much anger.
Betty: you don't have the right to even say her name. I said angrily.
Malachai: she wants to see you. I just rolled my eyes.
Malachai: she came into town a month ago. He said and I felt all the anger leave my body as confusion replaced it.
Betty: what do you mean she's in town? I asked.
Malachai: her and I have worked things out, she's in town and we're back together. He said.

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. She's been in town for a whole damn month and now I'm only finding out, and even worse, it's through Malachai. She couldn't even tell me herself.

Malachai: she wants to see you. He repeated.
Betty: you're both dead to me. I said as I stormed off and out the front of the school.

I leant my back against the fence as I felt so numb.

Veronica: Betty I am so sorry. She said as she walked up to me, wrapping me up into her arms.
Betty: I can't believe it Veronica. How can she not tell me that she's in town? I have done everything for her. He left her when she needed him the most yet she runs back to him? I said in disbelief.
Veronica: you deserve better B. She said and I made no effort to reply.
Veronica: you know, you can get Sweet Pea to kill him, and her for that matter. She said.

We remained in a silence as she rubbed my back.

Veronica: Betts go home, you need to get away from this situation. She said and I nodded my head.

——

I decided to go to my boyfriend's house as I wanted to talk to him.

I soon arrived and walked straight in, finding my way to his room.

I saw him laying in his bed, on his side as he watched TikTok. This made a small little smile form on my face.

Betty: bubs. I said in a whisper. He rolled over and gave me a confused look.
Sweet Pea: why aren't you in school? He asked as if he was my dad.

Sweet Pea has the absolute worst school attendance, but he always makes sure that I go to school. A weird man.

Betty: couldn't stand being there any longer. I said angrily as I got into bed with him and cuddled into his side.
Sweet Pea: Princess it's not even 9:30 am yet, what's happened? He asked as he sat up.

I remained in my laying position, moving my head to his lap.

Betty: my sister is an absolute bitch. He gave me a confused look.
Sweet Pea: what does she have to do with anything? He asked.
Betty: turns out she's in town. I said.
Sweet Pea: isn't that great news? He asked.
Betty: it would be if she got into town today or yesterday. But not a damn month ago. And instead of telling me, the person who has always been by her side and supported her, she went back to her asshole ex. I said angrily.
Sweet Pea: bubs, I'm so sorry. He said as he pulled me up and sat me on his chest.
Betty: even worse, I found out through the guy, not her. I said.
Sweet Pea: mind telling me who the guy is? He asked.
Betty: Malachai. His jaw dropped.
Sweet Pea: didn't you think to mention this sooner? He said.
Betty: no, then you'd try to kill Malachai which I couldn't be bothered dealing with. I said.
Sweet Pea: you think so little of me. He teased.

Normally I'd go along with his teasing and games but honestly right now I wasn't in the mood.

Betty: you're annoying me. I said. He got the hint loud and clear.

Sweet Pea: is there anything I can do to help you? He asked.
Betty: I don't know. I mumbled.

He pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around me. I let out a sigh as I held onto him tight.

Sweet Pea: I'll look after you, make sure you don't see either of them again. He said softly.
Betty: thank you Pod. I whispered as I kissed his head.