2

CHAPTER TWO  ;  ALONE

TW  |  NONE

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

( Don't forget to vote if your liking the story so far! :]  )

You sat down under a tree, near the colorful playground all of the kids play in. Well, except for you and Alyssa. Speaking of which, where is Alyssa? She's never late for anything, Your the one who is usually late, so this is amusing. 

A call snapped from your thoughts, turning your head to see Miss Puffy, gesturing for you to come. You stood up, sighing. You thought you had gotten in trouble for something, but you did nothing to break the rules. You didn't misbehave, you didn't steal anything, so what could she be calling for?

You quickly walked towards Miss Puffy, stopping in front of her. "Yes Miss Puffy?" You asked, looking up at the adult. "Y/n Dear, Could you come with me for a moment? I have something to talk about with you." She wore a sad smile. You nodded and she extended a hand, with you taking it and letting her lead you to just outside your room inside the orphanage.

"What are we doing here Miss Puffy?" You asked, as she just frowned,  and opened the door for you, Revealing all of Alyssa's stuff gone. "What happened?Where is all of Alyssa's stuff? She'll get mad if she doesn't have her things.. " You said, looking around your room, to only see your bed and your stuff, beside an empty white bed.

"Y/n.." Miss Puffy started, kneeling down to your level and holding on gently on your shoulders. "Where's Alyssa? Did she get time out?" You said, growing worried that your only friend had gotten time out.

"Y/n, Alyssa got adopted.." Miss Puffy said, sadly.

Everything froze. She got adopted..? Your only friend, Alyssa, got adopted? Your were...Alone now. Tears welled up in your eyes, falling forward to Miss Puffy shoulder, as she caressed your back up and down in a comforting way, as you sobbed uncontrollably.

"I'm alone now, Miss Puffy." You manage to say, in between a few sniffles. "Nonesense, I'm here. Your never alone." Miss Puffy said, hugging you tighter. "But Alyssa's gone, I can never see her again!" You said. "Yes you can, if you get adopted there's a chance you might see her." She said. "Really? All I need to do is to leave this place and I can see her?" You said pulling away, with a few tears sliding down your cheeks.

She nodded, "But you can't leave now." Miss Puffy said. "Why?" You asked, wiping away your tears. "Because your not allowed to, until your adopted." Miss Puffy said, sadly smiling.  "Okay.." You said, as Miss Puffy stood up and went outside your room. "Lunch is soon, don't be late Y/n." Miss Puffy looked at you again and smiled, happy you agreed to not leave.

She would have to get rid of the adoption request papers for you. Miss Puffy didn't want to be alone. Miss Puffy wanted Y/n to her kid, and she was afraid to be alone, and she needed Y/n to keep her company. Y/n was going to be her kid, and nobody would take her away.

______

oop- yandere Puffy?? 👀  And it's Platonic, no romantic stuff here. just yandere Puffy who wants to be your mother-

______