Chapter 7:Curses

Kumagawa returned after taking care of the troublemakers of the sister school. Yuuji and Satoru returned to the basement.

When he came in he observed two things. A cursed corpse on Yuuji's right and a movie rolling.

Kumagawa:[Oh, so you're training. Wow, this movie is terrible.]

Yuuji:What pain must I endure to master cursed energy.

He lost his flow again. As a result, tje cursed corpse punched him.

Yuuji:Argh! In more ways than one.

Kumagawa:[Well, at least it's not as bad as that one. God, I'm happy the heroine died at the final.]

Satoru:I know, right! Anyway, watch him. I need to go to a metting.

Kumagawa:[Sure.]

Satoru took off to the car, which has Ijichi as the driver. Kumagawa positioned himself on Yuuji's left.

Kumagawa:[So, how many times did you get punched?]

Yuuji:138.

Kumagawa:[Woah, you sure are though.]

Yuuji:Yeah, I fell like my pain tolerance went up. Last fight I got my hands destroyed and, you know, died.

Kumagawa:[Ah, yeah. I know the felling.]

In time the two were bonding, Satoru stepped out of the car. She didn't arrive at the metting however. But, the phyrokinetic curse Jogo semmed pretty attention hungry.

 But, the phyrokinetic curse Jogo semmed pretty attention hungry

Jogo:So, you're Gojo Satoru.

Satoru:Yeah. And what do you want, vulcano man?

Jogo:To kill you, obviously!

Satoru:Ah! Impposible! Impposible! You can't! I'm the strongest, after all!

She paused for a bit. An image of Kumagawa flashed in her mind.

Satoru:...Well, I guess I'm the second strongest now.

Jogo:Doesn't matter, because we curses are the true humans!

A vulcano was created from a stone wall and spit flames on Satoru. She was unscatched, however.

The curse send giant insects who stopped in front of her and exploded in flames. The same result was given.

Satoru:Huh, that's a pretty interesting technique. Well, not as interesting as his.

Gojo:Enough of this!

He aimed his palm at his head, flames errupting from it. It seemed her head was burn, but she was unharmed.

Jogo:...Huh?

Satoru:You're curious?

She ectended ger arm. His single eye formed a deadpan.

Satoru:Come on!

He extended his hand to grab her. But he couldn't touch her.

Satoru:Cool, right? Well, it didn't really stop. You're just getting slower the more you go to me. But, you can never touch infinity.

She began punching hus chest at a fast pace. She gave a final punch sending him flying and destroying a portion of the street in front of her.

Satoru:You see, infinity is everywhere. My technique just brings it into reality. Reverse cursed technique:Red.

An red orb was formed on her ondex finger and pushed him with extreme force. He hit a bunch of trees and arrived at a lake, staying on water.

Satoru arrived a second later, carrying Yuuji. Kumagawa came after them.

Yuuji:Fuji! His head is Mt. Fuji!

Gojo eyed Kumagawa. He send the same insects to Kumagawa.

Cursed energy began to flow from the third year's body around him. The insects were close.

Kumagawa:[Cursed technique:Octopus.]

While the insects did explode, they didn't harm Kumagawa. They exploded on the lowest level of the lake, pressed by an immense gravitational force.

Satoru:You can continue, if you want. After all, you're weak!

Neddless to say, Jogo didn't take this comment too well. He decided to take out the big guns.

Jogo:Domain expansion:Coffin of The Iron Mountain!

Around them, a world of vulcanos and lava was formed. Any normal human would be incinerated on spot. Fortunately, none of them were normal.

A big chunck of rocks and magma headed to them. But it was destroyed by a surhe of cursed energy, caused by Kumagawa flicking his fingers.

Satoru:Listen, Yuuji. In domain expansion you can't evade atacks of the caster. Of course, you can still counter atack or block them. But, the most effective is to put your own domain. Domain expansion:Unlimited Void.

The world became complete whote. Atacked with an immense amount of information, Jogo couldn't move.

Kumagawa:[Should I activate mine too?]

Satoru:Woah, easy tiger! We want to get informations from him, remember?

Kumagawa:[Oh right.]

She severed his head from his body, but thanks to being a curse he was still alive. After that, the domain expansion was closed.

Satoru:Alright, we have a lot to talk about.

But, she was intreruped. The curse of nature Hanami had a strong sense of comaradery.

 The curse of nature Hanami had a strong sense of comaradery

Flowers began rising around them. Satoru and Yuuji became relaxed. Or high, it's hard to tell.

Satoru:Haha, pretty flowers.

The curse took Jogo and run off. Kumagawa, not affected by the techniqe, waved them goodbye. The other two sorcerrers came back to theor senses.

Yuuji:Hey, Kumagawa-senpai. Was he really weak?

Kumagawa:[Well, in the grand scheme, he is an fairly powerful curse. Unfortunately, he looks like the type who gets dumped to overpowered beings.]