Chapter 1:The third 3rd year

There are two types of people in this world. The ones who have self-imposed limits and the ones who don't.

The first type are normal people with nothing really special about them. The second however, are able to use the power known as cursed energy and percive the monsters known as curses.

The registred curse users are called jujutsu sorcerrers. Among tgem are the three clans who lead the jujutsu world.

One of them is the Zennin clan, which has a big number of jerks. But, one of the ones who are actually decent people is Fushiguro Megumi.

Of course, that doesn't matter the three clans are the single ones who can use cursed energy

Of course, that doesn't matter the three clans are the single ones who can use cursed energy. They're just the principal political power.

There are very powerful jujutsu sorcerrers who're not part of any of the clans. Among them Kumagawa Misogi is a particullary powerful one.

 Among them Kumagawa Misogi is a particullary powerful one

Kumagawa:[So, here it is.]

Megumi:Yes, though why exactly did you choose to help me with the mission Kumagawa-senpai?

Kumagawa:[Don't worry about that. All the other 3rd years are gone overseas for their mission. I fell lonely.]

Megumi:Anyway, all we need to fo it's take the finger and we're done.

Kumagawa opened the shrine to take the cursed object. There was a problem, however.

Kumagawa:[It's not here.]

Megumi:...What do you mean it's not here?

Kumagawa:[I mean, it's gone.]

Megumi:Try closing and opening it again. Maybe someone used their cursed techinque on the box as a prank.

Kumagawa did as his kouhai suggested. There wasn't any change.

Kumagawa:[Yep, still not here.]

Megumi:Who would be stupid enough to steal a cursed object.

Kumagawa:[I'm not sure. But I'm sure if we beat up the right people, they'll tell us. Hey, you random bystander!]

Megumi:...This is gonna be a long night.

It was a long night. They did finnaly find the culprit at a hospital, though. It looks like the idiot's name was Itafori Yuuji.

Megumi:Hey, are you Itadori Yuuji?

Yuuji:...Yeah. Sorry, I'm a bit shaken up. My grandpa just died.

Kumagawa:[Well, that's sad. Anyway, did you happen to take a decayed finger with a long nail who looked like it was a demon's ready to shred you apart?]

Yuuji:Oh, now that you say it. I think I did. It's at my friends. Don't worry, I'm sre we'll get it back with no problem.

He happyly moved foward. Kumagawa and Megumi were a few metters behind him.

Kumagawa:[So are you gonna tell him, or should I?]

They arrived at the school. Things were not alright. The finger made a lot of curses come there.

Megumi and Yuuji were rushing in the school with all their might, like the heroes they were. Meanwhile, Kumagawa was happyly strolling through the school in search of the finger.

Before him many curses appeared. Truly, they were unfortunate beings. At he didn't feel very hype, he decided to finish it quick.

Kumagawa:[Cursed technique:Imagination Manifastation.]

He concentratef his cursed technique in his index finger. A red energy sphere formed on his finger, before it morphed in a blast. The repulsive forced created was so strong that it crushed all the curses.

Kumagawa:[Who said just the Gojos can do that.]

A small curse was hiding pn the celling. It jumped to Kumagawa, but he catched it with his hands.

Kumagawa:[Clever little thing.]

His fingers thore through it's body and he thorn the curse apart. Blood leaked on his face and clothes.

 Blood leaked on his face and clothes

Kumagawa:[But not clever enough.]

He finnaly arrived a the rooftop. Megumi was in a batlle ready stance and Yuuji was looking at the city with and deranged smile.

Except he wasn't Yuuji anymore. His body was surrounded by tatoos. His nails became blue and elongated. His eyes became red and he had two sets of them now. He was Ryoumen Sukuna.

Sukuna:It's massacre time!

Kumagawa:[I like his new style.]