The Bubbler

"No, Nino! You have to resist the akuma!"

"Yes, Hawkmoth!"

Too late.

Purple goo swallowed Nino, and a second later, he was transformed into The Bubbler.

This is so unfair! I might sound like whiny three year-old who didn't get the toy that she wanted on her birthday, but I need to rant.

My classmates and I spent five days and a big budget to plan and prepare this party for Adrien, but instead of letting his son go to this happy gathering with his first ever friends (no offense, Chloe). But instead of caring about his son's happiness, Gabriel Agreste saw a perfect opportunity to akumatise someone.

Which is why we aren't celebrating Adrien's birthday right now, but screaming our heads off. Curse you, Hawkmoth.

The Bubbler suddenly took of in the form of a whatchamacallit and landed on the roof of a building. When he landed, dozens of bubbles appeared around him.

"No more adults means total freedom! This is so sweet!" I really hope that Nino, or rather, The Bubbler, realizes that the person giving him powers is an adult. 

I ran over to Marinette, "Quick, go transform!"

"What? Where?"

"Go hide in a empty room! I'll cover for you!"

As she hurried away, I pretended to trip and fall over a pile of rocks.

"Ouch!" I shouted.

Everyone came rushing over, well everyone except for Chole and Sabrina, that is.

Out of nowhere, Chat Noir dropped down in front of me.

"Is that a damsel in distress I hear?"

"Chat Noir! Uh, I think The Bubbler went that way!" I said, pointing towards the building he flew over just now.

"I have to get you to safety first!"

"No, the akuma is more important. Besides, I don't think that The Bubbler is coming back anytime soon, I'll be safe here with my friends." Anyways, I wasn't even injured, just pretending.

Chat Noir looked uncertain. Was it bad that I felt good about it? Made me realize that he really cares for me. But I'm probably getting ahead of myself. He's a superhero, he cares about everyone in the city. Still, how did Ladybug not fall in love with him?

As Chat Noir jumped away, Ladybug came behind us and said, "Everything is going to be okay, Chat Noir and I will take care of this!"

"Thank you, Ladybug!" Shouted Alya, she holding up her phone filming the superhero.

Then, spotted superhero swung her yoyo and went after her partner.

********

You know how I said The Bubbler won't come back? Well...I was wrong.

Not only did he come back, The Bubbler forced us to go to the Agreste's mansion's court yard and have our party there so that Adrien will see us. Little did he know, Adrien already saw us about ten minutes ago.

"Okay, now we wait for the birthday boy to come!" Announced the Bubbler.

"Is this a party for me?" Asked Chat Noir, dropping from the court gate, "It's my birthday to, you know?" Subtle, much?

"Sorry Bubbler, but the party's over!" Ladybug swung her yoyo and hit the cables plugged in on the outlets and the music stopped.

"Ladybug!" Cheered everyone. Did Chat Noir drink an invisibility potion?