Chat Noir

"AHHHHHHHH!" Screamed Ladybug and I. We were being catapulted across Paris by her yoyo.

As we started to fall down and I had a sudden Deja Vu from my plane crash. Poor Chat Noir was practicing walking on his stick when we crash landed onto him. The three of us were dangling from Chat's pole and tied together by Ladybug's yoyo.

"Why hello there, Ladies," said Chat.

"I-I'm sorry!" apologized Ladybug as we got down.

"Oh, it's okay. By the way I'm....Chat Noir. Yeah, Chat Noir, what about the two of you?"

"I'm Yin, and this is..." I gestured towards Ladybug.

"Uh, I'm-!" Marinette, or rather, Ladybug, didn't get to finish her sentence because her yoyo was flying down to her.

"Careful," I said, catching her yoyo, "we don't want the heroine of Paris to have brain damage," I joked. 

"Yeah, sorry, I'm super clumsy..."

"No sweat clumsy girl, but I'm assuming your the partner my kw-uh..." He looked at me. "My partner!" He quickly covered up.

"Uh, ya! And I'm uh..."

"Ladybug, she's ladybug."

"Okay Ladybug, I understand why your here but what about your friend?"

"I accidentally held onto her yoyo, my bad...she didn't do anything wrong!"

Suddenly, a building behind us clasped.

Using his stick, Chat Noir launched himself towards the buildings.

"Wait, where are you going?" called Ladybug.

"To save Paris right?"

Ladybug stared uncertainly after Chat Noir as he hopped away using his baton.

"Trust yourself Ladybug!" I told her.

"Thanks!" She wore a smile on her face but I could tell that she was really scared. As I watched her swing away I wonder what it would be like if I was a super heroine... 

Then I saw Alya on her bike, riding towards the scene of the fight. 

"Wait Alya!"

She stop, thank god. "What is it?" She asked. "Quick I have to go!"

"Can I come with you?"

********

"Look everyone! A superhero is fighting against Stoneheart!"

Alya and were crouching between the stadium bleaches, with her live-streaming for her not-yet-existing-Ladyblog.

Then, Stoneheart picked up one of the goal frames and threw it at Chat Noir but instead it came flying towards us. Thankfully Chat threw his stick and caused the frame to bounce off but this made him vulnerable and thus he was captured by Stoneheart.

I looked up and saw Ladybug standing on the top of the stadium, looking extremely nervous and afraid.

"What are you waiting for, Ladybug?" I shouted, "Your partner needs your help!"

After being undeciding for a few more seconds, she jumped down to rescue Chat Noir and released him from Stoneheart's grasp.

Alya and I watched as Chat Noir and Ladybug had a conversation. I realized that this is where Chat makes the mistake of using his secret superpower. 

I ran towards them shouting, "Stop!"

The two heroes turned to me, confused.

"Don't *puff* use you *puff* power-"

Too late.

"Chat Noir, why did you do that? Now you only have 5 minutes only you detransform!"

"Sorry, guess I was a little excited about my new life as a superhero." 

"Well now how are we going to defeat the villain?" asked Ladybug.

"Ladybug, have you noticed that every time the monster gets attacked, it grows bigger? Instead of just attacking it, you need to come up with a plan!"

"Uh...I'm sorry Yin, but this is too hard! And I can't think straight under all this pressure!"

"Look at me Ladybug," I said holding her shoulders, "You are a heroine and you need to believe in yourself if you ant to succeed." When Ladybug nodded her head, I continued, "Do you remember about your power? Maybe it can help you!"

"Your right! LUCKY CHARM!"

From another flurry of ladybugs, a jumpsuit fell out.

"A great power you have there Ladybug," commented Chat Noir sarcastically.

"I was told that I had to break the object that was holding the akuma to make Ivan normal again...Hmm," Ladybug was deep in thought.

Stoneheart was quickly approaching and Ladybug still hadn't thought of a plan yet so I decided to give her a boost.

"Hey, look at Stoneheart's right hand! It's been closed the entire fight, he's never open it before! Doesn't it remind you of the Russian Dolls? The object isn't on him, it's hidden in his fist!

"So do you have a plan, Yin?" asked Ladybug.

This isn't good, Ladybug was suppose to get the idea and make a plan not ask me! But looking at her now, I decided I'll just help her. Just this time.

"Okay, so here's what we'll do..."

********

Less than a minute later, Ivan sat defeated on the ground, looking around in confusion.

"Now, Ladybug! Capture the akuma!"

"Time to devilise!" Cried Ladybug. "Gotcha! Bye bye little butterfly."

Ladybug then stared at her lucky charm, the jumpsuit. She scooted towards me and whispered, "So, uh, Tikki said to throw this in the air and shout 'Miraculous Ladybug', right?"

After I nodded at her, she threw the jumpsuit in the air. "Miraculous Ladybug!" 

"Pound it!" cried Chat, Ladybug and I as the flurry of ladybugs repaired the damage around us.

*Beep* *beep* *beep* sounded Chat Noir's ring.

"Whelp, got to go Ladies, hope I'll see you soon!" said Chat Noir as he jumped away using his baton.

"Not too soon I hope," said Ladybug, and I smiled in agreement.

Then I offered to take the piece of paper in Ladybug's hand and read what was written on it, "You haven't even got the guts to tell Mylene that you love her, wuss. Aw, Ivan."

"Kim wrote it, his always makes fun of me," mumbled Ivan.

"I not really good ta comforting others, but I want you to know that there's no shame in telling someone you love."

"I guess..."

"Uncanny! Amazing! Spectacular!" Exclaimed Alya. "Are you going to be protecting Paris from now on? How and Where did you get your powers? Did you get stung by a radioactive ladybug? Oh, I have a TON of questions to ask you uh..."

"Ladybug, call me Ladybug," she said, smiling at me. And then she swung away on her yoyo.

"Ladybug...Super Awesome! And Yin when we became friends today why didn't you tell me you have a part-time job helping superheroes?" Asked Alya, giving me 

"Well, uh it kinda happened on accident..."

"Well accident or not you helped save Paris! Well everyone, come back in the future for more amazing videos of Ladybug and Chat Noir! Maybe their friend here too!" She winked at me, "I hope you back come to the...Miraculous Blog!"

********

Hello everyone! And yes I decided to cut the episode short bc the fact that Ladybug forgot to devilize the akuma is bs and just to drag out the show.

Also, if u liked the chap, pls vote :D Ur small action helps alot <3

Word Count: 1098