Something New

Mila walked up to her new job at "Cherries" a cafe that was right near her home. She was a regular there as she came everyday because it was convenient for her school commute.
"Hey Jen!" Mila said. "Hello, Mila! Ready to start your first day?" Jen said. "Sure am!" "Great! Follow me!" Said Jen. "Let's get started on the basics." 

*A few hours go by as Jen shows Mila how the machines work and the recipes for the drinks*

"Y'know Mila, there were more people accepted for the applications. But, they aren't baristas, they're managers." "Oh? Who are they?" Mila said. "You'll see tomorrow, it's your first day today but tomorrow is theirs! There's 5 new people! 3 assistant managers and 2 general managers!" Jen said. "Alright! Well, I'll see you tomorrow then!" Mila said. "Sure thing! Have a nice night, love!" Jen stated. "I will! Thanks again, Jen!"

*Next day*

"MOMMMM!" Mila yelled. "Yes, darling?" "I accidentally slept in, is breakfast ready?" "Just grab an apple or something, don't wanna be more late than you already are!" Mom said. "Right... RIGHT! Got to go! See you later!" *She kisses her mom on the cheek* *Mila goes out to her driveway and attempts to start her car* "Aw no, are you serious? Your kidding, right?" Mila said angrily. *She looks at her bike on the front porch* "Ugh... I guess this is my only option." *She goes on her bike and rides it as fast as possible to Cherries*

*15 minutes later she arrives*

"Finally.." She says under her breath. "Struggling?" Someone says. *Mila turns around to see a handsome man*
"SHEEEESH... wow.. he's just.. wow.." Mila says in her head.
Narrator: He has gorgeous wavy brown short hair and eyes that are icy blue that can freeze you in a second.

*CHAPTER ENDS*

Who is this mystery person? Is he one of the new managers or is he just a customer?
Find out in the next chapter!

Authors note: Sorry this chapter is short, the other chapters will be longer I promise!