Chapter 7 - BULLY BOY

While Fanny was dealing with her husband's disappearance George was at school oblivious to what was happening back at home. Although she did think it was odd that her father hadn't come home the night before and she noticed her mother was worried the night before and that morning too but didn't say anything. George was still dressing in a boy's uniform although the headmaster Mr. Wilton wasn't very happy about it George refused to change it.

George had one good friend at school. Liam. They played football together and they were close friends, Liam just accepted George as a boy and that was that. But not everyone at school accepted George as a boy. Another boy, in particular, a boy called Ryan, really didn't like George and wouldn't accept her as a boy. He teased her all the time. George always tried to ignore it and not let it get to her but it started to get worse over time.

George had started to use the boy's toilets and refused to use the girl's. Most of the boys were ok with it but Mr. Wilton was very unhappy about it. George also refused to play basketball with the girls and demanded to play on the school football team which was all boys. Liam backed her up. The P.E. teacher Mr. Adams was very reluctant at first but George and Liam talked him into agreeing to let her play once to see how she went. She was so good that it impressed Mr. Adams and he agreed to let her play on the all-boy team.

It seemed to George like everything was generally going well, apart from Mr. Wilton disapproving and that annoying boy Ryan trying to bully her. But she wasn't about to let them get her down 

Today when she went to use the boy's toilets Ryan and his mates were hanging around in the corridor outside and blocked her path

''And where do you think you're going?'' Ryan asked with a smirk

''Just to the toilet, please excuse me'' George said politely

''You mean the boy's toilet? You can't go in there Georgina my dear, you are a girl. You're not allowed in the boy's toilets so go away and use the girl's room ok''

''Just get out of my way before I hit you'' George said

''I told you you are not stepping foot in those toilets again, I don't like you in there and I am banning you from going in there again as of now''

''Get a life Ryan, you're so pathetic, you have no right to ban me from using them, you are not the headmaster''

''I should be, if I was the headmaster I'd have you kicked out by now. Wilton is a useless softie, ok so he moans a bit but he still tolerates you and you're weird behavior. Freaks like you should never be tolerated''

''Actually Ryan it's narrow-minded bigots like you who shouldn't be tolerated'' George told him furiously

''Ryan undid a few buttons on his school shirt and showed George a religious cross around his neck ''I'll have you know I am just a good clean Christian boy and I go to church every Sunday with my parents and kneel in the pews to worship and pray, and every day I read my bible and I kneel down to worship the Lord and I also fall on my face on the floor and prostrate myself daily to worship. The Bible is quite clear about Sin Georgina, and I am quite sure pretending to be the opposite gender to what you were born is a grave sin indeed. I am here to do the lords work for him on earth as his servant''

''Oh, Ryan, give me a break'' Georgina scoffed ''Listen, mate, I don't care about your religion, I am agnostic at best but each to their own I say. Just don't use religion as an excuse to be judgmental of others and to bully them, you know that's not right Ryan''

''I am just here to tell you you are not a boy you are a girl and you will not use the boy's toilets anymore''

''Are you going to move out of my way or do I have to fight you?'' George could feel the anger boiling up inside her now

''You can't fight me you pathetic girl, just run along now, you're just a freak and God is very mad with you''

''And you're just a bully Ryan and shut up about god and get out of my way now''

''No, I told you you're banned from these toilets''

George finally lost it and went for Ryan, they started to fight. His mates stood and watched and egged them on. hey started punching and kicking and wrestling very similar to how George had with Julian only weeks earlier. Ryan seemed slightly stronger although George was putting up a good fight. He eventually overpowered her and pinned her to a wall

''See girl you're not strong enough for me'' he told her ''you gave it a good go though''

George suddenly kicked Ryan very hard in the balls and he cried in pain and fell to his knees

''You rotten wretched animal'' he whimpered

''Why are you upset to be on your knees, I thought you liked kneeling? But today instead of kneeling before god you're kneeling before me, that's where a bully like you should be Ryan, on his knees before me. You see I like to see a bully boy on his knees. Now if you will excuse me I am busting to use the toilet.

George walked past and into the boy's toilets.