Chapter 1~Newbie!

Fury walks in the Stark Tower meeting room having big news.

"I have a big announcement!" Fury says loudly to get everyone attention.

"What is it now Fury? Did you find new machines to replace us?" Tony asked annoyed.

"No, Stark I did not but I can if you push it. We have a new member joining us." Fury said while give Tony a glaring look.

"Really? When? What can she do?" Asked Bucky being curious of who she is and what she can do.

Fury throws a file on the table for all of them to read and walks out of the room saying "Don't be to hurst on this one guys, I she could be a lot of help."

Bucky grabs the file first but Cap took from him.

Cap says "Her name is y/n and she will arrive anytime now. We should all look over her file and then head down to the main room to meet her when she comes up."

Everyone looked over your file and went up to the main room to wait for you to arrive.

"Any second y/n can come in!" Thor exclaimed turning his body to face the elevator.

Just when Thor said that the elevator dinged and the doors opened revealing you. You walked in looking amazing. You have beautiful blue eyes with brown hair. Y/n body shape is like an hourglass figure. You are wearing you suit that S.H.I.E.I.D made for you a week or so before you came. The suit kinda looked like Natasha Romanoff suit but yours didn't have the holsters on your like she had on hers.

You walk off the elevator as Thor and Tony yelled "WELCOME Y/N"

"Whoa..." whispered Bruce

They all looked at you like you were the most beautiful thing they have ever seen in there life time.

"She is beautiful..." Bucky whispered to Wanda with Wanda agreeing.

You walked over to everyone smiling with excitement

"Hey, my name is Y/N" you said holding you hand out to shake everyone's hand.

Cap shook it smirking saying "Hi, I am Steve but you probably know that already." He turned around to everyone noticing that the were all in some kinda trance. He waved his hand in front of all of there faces snapping them out of the trance.

"Oh, sorry. I am Natasha Romanoff." She said holding out her hand to shake yours.

"Nice to meet you. I have always been a big supporter of yours." You said shyly

~~Very small skip~~

You get to the last Avenger that you haven't meet yet

"Your Bucky right?" You asked as he was just staring at you

"Yes..Yes, sorry. I am Bucky and you are Y/n. Nice to meet you. Would you like to take a tour and find where you will be staying?" He asked you praying that you would say yes

"Yes I would absolutely love that. Thank you for asking" you said with excitement in you voice.