Hold On Till May

I walked over to the sound system, plugging in my iPod into the deck and picking out our favorite song and putting it on repeat.

She sits up high, surrounded by the sun...

He looked up from his phone, standing up off the couch and smiling at me with realization. I knew that the next half hour or more would be spent on the floor, the bed, the table.

One million branches and she loves every one.

He walked over to me, putting his hands around my waist as he lowered his mouth right next to my ear. He whispered sweet nothings into my ear, all the while nibbling and tugging on my lobe, knowing how sensitive it is.

Mom and dad, did you search for me? I've been up here so long, I'm going crazy~

I moaned, arching my back, pressing our arousals directly against each other. The way he knows how to get to me drives me crazy.

And as the sun went down, we ended up on the ground...

He pushed me down onto the couch, straddling my hips and pressing against me just right. He kissed me: slow, sweet, passionate. The kiss escalated as his hands moved from the back of my neck to the front of my pants.

I heard the train shake the windows...

I wantonly bucked my hips against his, eliciting an intake of breath and a low, seductive groan.

...You screamed over the sound.

He undid the zipper on my jeans and slid his hand into them, rubbing my erection. I moaned his name loudly, his touch undoing any ounce of control that i have.

And as we own this night...

We quickly striped off all of the clothes that prevented us from being so close, then he immediately went back to kissing my lips, my jaw, my collarbone as his hands roamed all over my body.

I put your body to the test with mine.

He switched our positions, so i was on top, never breaking the kiss we were locked into. Then he suddenly broke the connection, staring at me with his gorgeous brown eyes. He eyed my swollen and bruised lips, and bit the corner of his own. "Oh God, you are so beautiful..." he said as he favored my neck.

This love was out of control...

We continued like this all night it felt like, him whispering about how gorgeous i am, me moaning in response due to all the pleasure he was giving me. We didn't just have sex, we made love.

~ one week later ~

"...I'm sorry, i just feel like... I don't know. I don't feel the same than i did the months ago."

I stared at the wall in shock, tears stinging in my eyes as i tried not to do the phone i was holding against my ear. "Are you breaking up with me?" I asked quietly, my voice barely above a whisper.

"I... I think so. I'm sorry... You know I love you, right?"

The tears were pouring out of my eyes on a steady pace now. I didn't respond, just listened as he cleared his throat then hang up. I listened to the dial tone for a while before i uttered one last line to him, even though i knew he couldn't hear me.

"If you still loved me, you wouldn't have left..."

3, 2, 1. Where did it go?