Chapter one-Moving in

"Savannah! grab the last box please!" yelled my step mom from the other room.

"Okay!"

So my parents split up and my dad married a lady and then my dad died...So now I live her. I mean she is cool but my dad and I were inseparable! We were the father-daughter kind of thing. I miss him a lot. My step mom, Laura, is very nice, but we get in arguments sometimes.

"SAVANNAH!! Look! Look" screamed Laura from a distance

"COMING" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I ran to the basement

"woah" I thought to myself

There was dolls on every shelf. My step mom still thinks I play with those things, but I am 16!!

"Aren't they lovely? I am going to show it to your friends!" she chuckled

"Ugh! NO you would ruin me Laura!"

she sighed and walked away.

I started to look around the house and I saw a lot of hidden doors.

"Woah" i thought to myself

There was a small door in the corner of my basement. I reached for the knob and opened it.

"EEEEEEK!!" I screamed as I slammed the small door

"HONEY? WHAT IS IT?!"

"S-S-S-SPIDERS!" I screamed as I ran to hug her.

She tried not to laugh and squashed the tiny spiders.

I sighed and looked around.The house was decent, but not beautiful. Needed tiles on the floor to cover up the cement that had carvings. It also needed a new paint job. The walls were just white. From a distance it looked like it was gloomy and sad. I ran upstairs and picked out my room.

"LAURA! I PICK THIS ROOM! THE ONE WITH THE DESK!"

"Okay honey! Start unpacking!
------------------
Hi! I hope you like this book so far!