Chapter 2

I apologise for my disappearance again-

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

The ceremony has begun! I'm so so happy for Elsa.

We all were sitting on the chairs in the hall, where the ceremony was bring held. I was sitting next to Merlin in the third row from the front. Merlin was holding my hand in his big one, and his thumb was caressing the back of my palm. Anna was standing near Elsa, while the priest did his job of passing the throne to Elsa. I could see she was nervous. My eyes switched to Anna as I saw here waving her hand. But it wasn't directed to me. I looked behind my shoulder to see prince Hans, of the Southern Isles, smiling at my sister. I narrowed my eyes slightly. He's suspicious, and I don't trust this guy. I never did, he always seemes so fishy. Merlin must've noticed me glaring the the ginger-haired man, cuz I felt him placing his arm around my shoulder, making me turn to him.

"Is everything alright darling?" He asked, concern laced through his features. I smiled, but it replaced with a slight frown at the thought of Hans hurting my sister.

"Yeah, its just that the guy behind me seems a bit suspicious" I whispered so only he could hear what I said. He turned his head to look behind. When his eyes landed on Hans, his brows furrowed.

"Oh, that guy? With ginger hair? Yea I hate his guts" He whispered looking at me, before continuing, "why do you ask though?" He asked.

"Anna was waving at him. I don't want her to get hurt by a man whose not worthy for her" I whispered with a frown. Merlin's eyes softened at my expression, and he tightened his arm around my shoulder.

"Don't worry. If he hurts her, I will surely torture him and kill him afterwards" He said while glaring at Hans making me chuckle a little. His eyes shifted to me and he smiled.

"Oh please you won't even get to it, because I would've already finished him off" I said with a smirk.

"Is that a challenge princess?" He said with a challenging tone. My smirk widened.

"Think what you want. You are starting so many wars and you wouldn't even know that I won all of them" I said with an equally challenging tone, before turning forward and focusing on the ceremony. I felt Merlin kiss my cheek and placing his hand on my thigh.

A few people started singing a tune or something, and my eye snapped up to them. Hey! I don't know how royalty works so I don't know what to call them. Don't judge me!

Anyways, my eyes shifted back to Elsa and Anna. The priest picked the crown from the cushion, and placed it on Elsa's head. Anna waved at us, and we waved back. Then the priest grabbed a cushion which had their family....uh...whatever you call them, and held it infront of Elsa. Did I mention she looked absolutely fabulous?

Elsa reached her hands out to pick them up, but the priest cleared his throat and said something I couldn't catch. Then Elsa removed her gloves in a painfully slow pace. She's nervous. My eyes widened. I took a glance at Merlin, to see that he was looking at me with a slight smile. I raised a brow and waved my palm in front of his face. Its didn't work, so I snapped my fingers in front of his eyes. He blinked and shook his head before focusing on me again.

"What were you looking at?" I teased. He blushed.

"U-uh...um..I-I uh....hehe" He laughed nervously and I chuckled. I focused on Elsa again to see she picked the things up. All of us stood up from the chairs. I grinned ear to ear as tears of happiness started to brim my eyes. The priest was speaking but I could only focused on my Now-A-Queen sister. The things were starting to turn into ice and my eyes widened. I locked eyes with Elsa and her eyes were showing nothing but nervousness. She glanced back at the things in her hands before turning around and putting them back on the cushion gently before they turned into ice. I let out a sigh of relief before smiling softly at my sisters again.