|Awake Of The Eagle|

-----------------------------

Welcome back, similar to what I did in the last chapter, and to avoid writing so many episodes I have re-uploaded one of the old chapters from the story that hadn't to do nothing with the fanfic itself.

The same mechanic from the last chapter will also be applied here, the Commander will only appear occasionally and in the end.

Enjoy :).

------------------------------

The Eagle Union despite the incident that occurred with Hornet have been able to slowly recover and just as the Commander ordered begin with their offensive on the NA ocean, which is technically the zone with the most Siren presence since the beginning of the war.

With the help of the Dragon Empery, the American fleets were able to push through the Siren Frontline without much effort.

Reports from the Commander mentioned the weakness in the Sirens after being pushed away from the Northern Parliament territory, it seems they are all split out in different zones without coordination at all without mentioned the big amount of "casualties" they are suffering.

With this in mind, the Eagle Union is now in a good position where they have liberated key zones to properly move between different allies bases around.

Unexpected for them, they would receive a new order from the Commander, perhaps surprising for some of them.

---------------------------

|Eagle Union Minor Base|

Friday 8 A.M

In a small room, there was only one ship girl on a call with the Commander.

"I have seen the new reports coming from the Northern Parliament, is it really true that there were able to push all the Sirens out of there in just a couple of weeks?" (Georgia)

"As most impressive that it sounds, yes, thanks to the sudden retreat from the Iron Blood fleet it wasn't so much of a problem for them" (Y/N)

"Is that so? Well, it's certainly good to hear that everything went well over there with your presence..." (Georgia)

The words from Georgia expressed a little bit of distrust, she doesn't seem to actually trust the Northern Parliament, not after sharing so much technology with the Iron Blood in the past.

Even so, the Commander seems to completely disagree with such an opinion making sure to remember the loyalty of the North fleet towards Azur Lane even after this conflict ends.

"Ah yes, as you requested we have sent Cleveland's fleet to transport you safely here once again" (Georgia)

"I'm aware of it, thanks, seeing the last reports you all send me I can confirm that the entire fleet has been doing an excellent job so far, the Siren presence around all the world has started to slowly decay through the last days thanks to everyone's efforts" (Y/N)

"Those are good news indeed, we are still awaiting orders, I do believe we shouldn't lose the initiative in this offensive, Commander, is there any place where we can be of help?" (Georgia)

"Well, that's actually the reason for this call..." (Y/N)

"Huh?" (Georgia)

"Allow me to explain myself better..." (Y/N)

--------------------------

Early in the morning, a commission of destroyers was sent to patrol in a big area around the international waters from the Sakura Empire.